Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal)

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal) Empty MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal)

Post by cottonpops Mon 18 May - 5:29

Dvd Part 1

Dvd Part 2

Credits: eternalmerkamoon4@YT

YOOSU ALERT! Told you they're match made in heaven Razz And Jaejoong is looking so fine. Now what I want is for the boys to return to Korea, pronto! Yunho is a real man isn't he? Just to look at him pray is heart warming. Changmin looked gorgeous yes? At 4:59 - 5:01, bonus for Yoochun lovers. I miss his orange hair silent
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal) Empty Re: MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal)

Post by nanadnakatsu Mon 18 May - 12:26

cottonpops wrote:
    YOOSU ALERT! Told you they're match made in heaven Razz And Jaejoong is looking so fine. Now what I want is for the boys to return to Korea, pronto! Yunho is a real man isn't he? Just to look at him pray is heart warming. Changmin looked gorgeous yes? At 4:59 - 5:01, bonus for Yoochun lovers. I miss his orange hair silent

Ooo baby. Yoosu is truly a match made in heaven. Agree to everything you said!

His orange hair is my favourite so far after EHB hair and Rising Sun hair!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal) Empty Re: MKMF 2008 Dvd Backstage (DBSK Rehearsal)

Post by huongle Mon 18 May - 13:04

cries-- orange bowl hair where have you gone to... ;A; ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May - 9:17