Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol Empty [REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol

Post by huongle Thu 26 Feb - 1:43

A video from the Japanese channel Zoom in Very Happy

- Basically, the video was reporting on the Mirotic concert in Seoul. 36.000 tickets were sold out *throws confetti* And a worldwide fanclub consists of 800.000 members. Even in CD shops in Japan, the amount of their CDs is always many times higher than other artists' Shocked

- After that, they (Zoom in) were shocked that thanks to DBSK, even the Japanese channel Zoom in was quite well known in Korea because they often do programmes about DBSK.

- Lastly, they went to interview DBSK directly and the members were jockingly talking about their forgetting Japanese. Yunho was told by Changmin : "You've totally forgotten Japanese so shouldn't talk much". Then Junsu interupted "I have the feeling that Yunho has been forgetting Japanese lately", which led to Jaejoong's showtime "Aren't you the same ?!" ~LOL poor Junsu. The last part of the interview, Jaejoong was talking about falling off the stage, Changmin finally showed his true color "How pathetic of you" but "Do you best, YOU can do it !"

Rough translation by me ^^ Video credit to farahmicky5

Last edited by huongle on Sat 28 Feb - 4:05; edited 1 time in total
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

[REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol Empty Re: [REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 20:11

Another Xiamholi. Haha
    Thanks for sharing!
    Scary maknae on the loose. XD
    hotaru_x
    hotaru_x
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 11
    Smiling points : 0

[REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol Empty Re: [REPORT] Zoom in - DBSK is the best ~lol

Post by hotaru_x Fri 27 Feb - 7:58

Aaaah... so that's what they talked...
    I almost stuck because of that, I just can get the first line, and the last line without knowing about Jj fallen on the stage.. hahaha lol

Changmin, I love you~ haha. I love his japanese~
    and Yoochun oppa didn't talk too much~ T_T
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 12:26

SNARKY SNARKY SNARY SEXY MIN!

haha and Jae's muscular hand during the Rising Sun dance kills me dead. GYAHHHHH he's so beautiful.

Did you see Yunho's pout? *pinches Ho's cheek*
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51
    Smiling points : 0

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 20:10

One-eyed Chunnie again! LOL He looked bored. Sad They really should let him talk more in Jap shows.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Sat 28 Feb - 2:51

Just because Jaejoong talks TOO much lol! and we all know Junsu loves making jokes in Japanese so Yoochun just keeps quiet Sad *shoots Jaejoong & Junsu*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 13:06