Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

[NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki Empty [NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Fri 20 Mar - 18:24

[News] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

From October 29th until November 1st at 4 days,KBS 1 night 2 days team will includes in The International Yacht Exhibition 2009.

20 million person is expected will come to The International Yacht Exhibition 2009.
    The opening ceremony of the first 29 days, the Navy pilot and an honor guard parade and UDT demonstration, and was assured the live event will be on KBS and KNN.

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Wonder Girls, Demos, and many popular singers, will appear in the 'South Coast Time' during the Music Festival.

Marine Boat Industry Association and the American Association UCINA, Australia Yachting Association, ICOMIA Marine Association, Association for the yacht, the yacht industry leader and the 5 hours of lectures are also prepared.

Credits:엘프제제@dnbn
    trans: sweetfig.blogspot.com

This is a really early notice haha xD
    Seriously, we have to wait till Oct/Nov?

The 5 hours lecture being prepared doesn't sound appealing at all ;;;
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

Post by huongle Fri 20 Mar - 18:28

Seriously, they announce so ahead of time o___O;; I'm pretty sure i'll be forgetting about this when Oct/Nov comes lol!

5 hours of lectures ? Poor Cassies =]
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

[NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK will be on "South Coast Time" Music Festival-DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki

Post by chunnified Sun 22 Mar - 19:58

waaaa, this sounds really kool & it'll be an interesting trip for our boys : )
    but ehhh, 5 hours of lecturing ? x__x
    i cant even stand the one hour lectures in class.
    but then again, they're going to be so many people there so maybe they wont get bored ? ;P
    wow, october-november.
    i'll probably forget this but hey, when it comes around, let's hope everyone has fun !

thanks for sharing.
    baLmickY ^^
    baLmickY ^^
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 21
    Smiling points : 7

Post by baLmickY ^^ Sun 29 Mar - 16:14

wa~~ this event still far way to go...yet they had announced already...
    got to mark my calendar...

20 million people is expected to come?wa~ that a big amount of people...

hope they won't get bored for that 5-hours lecture
    ^_^
    jen0apple
    jen0apple

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

Post by jen0apple Wed 15 Apr - 18:35

LOLS... i love how they tell us this when its all the way in october..LOLs =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 22:16