Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal]

sosunny
    sosunny
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 30
    Smiling points : 94

080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal] Empty 080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal]

Post by sosunny Sun 19 Apr - 6:39

This is really really cute Yoochun! The way he's backwalking to Changmin and he was like help me.

Credit:fonzme

Last edited by sosunny on Sun 19 Apr - 6:45; edited 1 time in total
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal] Empty Re: 080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal]

Post by huongle Sun 19 Apr - 6:41

GOSH THIS IS SO SO CUTE, I CAN'T STOP GIGGLING Laughing Thank you Sunny, you're still the best when it comes to "interesting videos" XD
    sosunny
    sosunny
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 30
    Smiling points : 94

080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal] Empty Re: 080229 Cute little thing! [Music Bank rehearsal]

Post by sosunny Sun 19 Apr - 6:56

huongle wrote:GOSH THIS IS SO SO CUTE, I CAN'T STOP GIGGLING Laughing Thank you Sunny, you're still the best when it comes to "interesting videos" XD

aw huon this is the most I can do. I only know how to watch the vids. Razz
    You even started the first ever Micky's international forum, right? Thanks for everything honey!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 1:34