Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[FANFIC] Sound Of Music

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[FANFIC] Sound Of Music Empty [FANFIC] Sound Of Music

Post by huongle Mon 11 May - 16:29

I don't know whether this makes any sense but...

Yoochun / Taemin (SHINee)
    Romance, G
    One-shot, 701 words.

You have always been indifferent to music. You smile at everyone and everything but you think music never smiles at you. You think moving your body is a much better way to express everything, anything. You skip music lessons to go play soccer with the kids by the river until it's too dark you can't even see your feet. The kids sing a folk song on their way home. You just smile.

You are good at sports and girls follow you everywhere but you are too shy to either receive or approach anyone, anything and you think that's why music never approaches you. At least you yourself never try to approach it.

That day a new music teacher comes to school with shoulder length hair and glasses. He lived in America for a few years but he teaches music not English and apparently you are the only one who doesn't find it strange.

You don't think skipping all music lessons is the reason why you still can't remember the new teacher's name after two weeks. Maybe because there is music all around that person and you
    obviously don't know how to read it. “You can't force people to learn music.” He says to you the day the you are taken to the staff room to apologize for skipping so many (all) music lessons and that's the first time you notice his deep husky voice as opposed to his young face and
    that smile of a child.

“What's so interesting about music?” The words escape your throat even before you realize how blunt they are and how they make you blush slightly. He looks at you through his glasses, I don't know, and you don't think of that as an answer but you scrap the idea of asking anything more as he starts pushing random notes on the piano keyboard. “This is do. And re is higher than do. And mi is even higher.” his left hand starts moving faster, “and when you hit two of them at the same time the world changes.” You really feel like the world's changing and you end up listening to the whole piece of music without even moving your eyes away from his hands and without noticing when the sun goes down completely. At the end of the day, on your way home, you find out that you still can't remember his name but you decide that he's not a bad person and that alone is enough.

The day after, you attend and stay awake during a music lesson and you try to tell do-re-mi from all the sounds he makes at the piano. You find yourself wanting to know what is higher than mi but you never get around to asking.

“Why are you still here, Lee Taemin?”

“Ah, uhm...,” Getting lost in incoherent sentences and ideas, your fingers leave the black and white notes on the piano keyboard. You turn around slightly, facing the other person. The red light of sunset coming from outside the window helps you to hide your slightly blushed cheeks.
    “I... I think I need, extra music lessons,”

“Do you know my name now ?” The teacher tilts his head and his lips form a smile.

“Yoo-- Park Yoochun.”
    It just comes to you naturally like that, like it has always been there but was covered by music and that's why you couldn't dig it out. It doesn't mean that you can read a music score now but at least you know where 'do' is on the piano.

The day after he leaves for America, you go to the river and scatter music sheets all over the place. You let the wind decide where they go and you say to yourself that re is higher than do and mi is higher than re. You still don't know what is higher than mi but you decide to bury that stupidity of yours because the person from whom you want an answer is no longer here. You sing along with the kids on their way home, that folk song you were taught in kindergarten but never sang it yourself. When the sun sets, you remember the day your world changed.

cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[FANFIC] Sound Of Music Empty Re: [FANFIC] Sound Of Music

Post by cottonpops Tue 12 May - 7:17

huong baby, good effort bom
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Tue 12 May - 9:12

XD Thank you Adhah, my first time writing cross fic and i don't think i'm gonna do it ever again because this gave me so much headache ;~;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 21:38