Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[FANFIC] Welcome To Virginia

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[FANFIC] Welcome To Virginia Empty [FANFIC] Welcome To Virginia

Post by cottonpops Sun 3 May - 11:53

Title: Welcome To Virginia
    Author: cottonpops
    Genre: Heart-warming
    Rating: General
    Lenght: 1,411 words
    Author's note: Yoochun's suprise visit to Virginia to spend his official holidays with Mom and Yoohwan. However, I think this piece lacks something but Idk know what silent Please tell me your views, enjoy!

It’s nearly dawn but the DBSK boys were gathering in Gimpo Airport. Despite the cold winter, Yoochun could only feel the warmth from the boys’ group hug. His eyes smiled with happiness. The boys seemed to ignore the many pairs of eyes that turned to look at them in the airport. Even though Yoochun knew he would miss the boys, a simple yet meaningful hug could last him for the days when they were separated.

‘Hyung, take care of yourself okay?’ Changmin reminded Yoochun as the boys released their embrace.

‘Yah maknae, shouldn’t I be the one to remind you about that?’ Yoochun chuckled and gave his little maknae a playful punch on the stomach.

This was the first time in many years that Yoochun went overseas alone, living the other boys at home. Their official holidays have started and he promised Yoohwan that he would be coming back to Fairfax. Finally he had the chance to visit his Mom and Yoohwan. Afterall, the boys were the ones who encouraged him to return to Fairfax.

Yoochun walked towards Yunho. Yunho grabbed his hands, threw himself in Yoochun’s arms. Have a safe trip Yoochun-ah, the leader of DBSK mumbled under his breath.

‘Your Mom and Yoohwan must be missing you alot. Send my regards to them,’ Yunho said and patted on Yoochun’s shoulders when he replied with a nod.

Without hesitation, Junsu and Jaejoong simultaneously embraced Yoochun that he almost lost his balance. Even then, they managed to let out a good laugh. Saying goodbye was sad but he was certain that he would return to the boys after 2 weeks.

‘Yoochun-ah, don’t forget to call us when you have settled down,’ Jaejoong emphasized strongly as his grip around Yoochun’s waist tightened.

‘Yah don’t forget us okay! And bring us presents from Virginia,’ Junsu mentioned with his squeaky dolphin laugh. He rested his head on Yoochun’s shoulder for a few seconds before they let go of the hug.

Yoochun took his bag from the cold tiles, checked his passport and belongings. He said a few more words to the boys, waved them goodbye and off he went for his flight.

The four boys stood still with their hands waving and watched Yoochun as he made his way to the counter. Yoochun looked back, smiled at the boys and disappeared in the crowd of people who were in the Departure Hall. The boys waited for a few more moments.

‘Kaja, we have to get home before people start to notice us. Besides it’s getting colder. Before any of you catch a cold, let’s head home,’ Yunho instructed.

The four boys walked gracefully out of the airport and into the parking lot. Yunho took out his car keys and unlocked the doors. Each of them entered the car, Yunho started the engine and drove off. The ride home was filled with silence with Yunho focusing on the road, whilst Jaejoong, Changmin and Junsu reminded each other of their plans. As they reached their apartment, Jaejoong decided that he should sleep with Yunho tonight. Sleeping alone made him think that Yoochun was still in the room. He gazed at Yoochun’s bed before closing the door of their bedroom.

While in the plane, Yoochun could not sleep a wink. A variety of emotions were running through his body that hindered him from taking a nap. He was too anxious at the thought of meeting his Mom and Yoohwan after sucha long period of time. But at the same time, he was restless as he would be staying away from the boys. Something he had not got used to yet.

The stewardess offered him drinks and he politely accepted with a smile on his face.

‘Micky Yoochun-sshi, please enjoy your flight,’ the stewardess seemed to recognise him.

‘Ouh kamsamida,’ Yoochun replied, slightly shocked.

He looked out of the window, wondering if they boys were asleep. His eyes finally managed to shut as time passed. Yoochun’s face looked very serene as he fell into a deep sleep.

The sound of the stewardess’s announcement startled Yoochun out of his sleep. He did not realised how long he had slept. He rubbed his eyes and looked around him. Ouh the plane is landing, he thought to himself. He scrambled around his seat to get ready for landing. He fastened his seat belt and looked out of the window.

As soon as the plane landed, he eagerly cleared from the immigration counter and took his luggage. Yoochun’s mind started to imagine his Mom and Yoohwan’s faces when they knew he came. Since he did not inform any of them about his visit, he hailed a taxi and told the driver his address. The ride home felt really refreshing. Yoochun really missed driving on Virginia’s roads, passing the trees and street lights. A smile lit up on his face as the thought of coming home grew nearer.

The taxi came to a stop suddenly, interrupting Yoochun and his thoughts. He paid the driver and exited the taxi. With his luggage on his left hand, he walked towards the front door. Yoochun looked around, reminiscing his later-childhood on this very street. He still vividly remembered the kids who used to play on the streets while he was comfortably situated in his room, creating a tune with his hard-earned piano.

Yoochun rubbed his two hands to create friction as the cold wind was making him feel chilly. Before he knocked the front door, he took a deep breath. And then he proceeded. On the third knock, he could hear voices. He smiled from ear to ear and waited excitedly.

The door opened.

‘Hyung!’ Yoohwan shouted.

‘Surprise?’ Yoochun said adding a tinge of humour and cuteness, to cover his nervousness in front of his dongsaeng whom he missed very much.

They both embraced each other as if they have been separated all of their lives. Tears started to dwell in the brothers eyes. Yoohwan could not contain his happiness of having his hyung home. Yoochun too could not express his feelings in words for being home. Their embrace lasted for a full three minutes, which could have been longer if Yoochun had not heard a familiar voice calling for Yoohwan.

‘Mom’s calling, kaja,’ Yoohwan said.

He took Yoochun’s luggage and placed his other hand on his hyung’s waist. Yoochun did the same. The brothers headed towards the kitchen where Mom was calling out for Yoohwan.

‘Yoohwan-ah, what’s taking you-‘

‘Mom, I’m home.’

Without hesitation, Yoochun rushed towards Mom and tears was already rolling on their cheeks. Mom kissed Yoochun on the cheek and forehead. She just couldn’t believe Yoochun’s presence. She felt like her heart almost burst out of joy. Yoochun didn’t feel less happy either. Finally the three of them gathered in the kitchen, like a mini-family reunion.

The night seemed to settle down as Mom and Yoohwan set the table for dinner. Yoochun went up to his room to unpack and wash up a little. Much to his astonishment, his room was filled with posters and photographs of him as well as the other boys. And across the room, there’s a rack filled with CDs and DVDs that he had sent over for Mom and Yoohwan. It seemed like Mom did a good job in reserving the room and it felt like his memories relived again. He couldn’t help but smile gently.

‘Yoochun-ah, its dinner time,’ Mom called out for him.

‘I’ll be down in a minute Mom, ‘Yoochun replied.

He sat on his bed and took out his cell phone from his jeans pocket. He smirked at the sight of his wallpaper, the photo the boys had took before at home before leaving for airport.

He started typing.

Did you guys had a good sleep? I hope you will spend your holidays wisely. Don’t worry about me okay? Take good care of your health. By the way, Mom and Yoohwan are doing great here. I wished you were here to see how happy am I to be able to come home. Will be back soon, love you <3

He punched Changmin’s number, followed by Jaejoong, Junsu and lastly Yunho’s. Yoochun walked out of his bedroom and went down to the dining table. Mom and Yoohwan were on their respective seats. He happily smiled and made himself comfortable on the seat in between Mom and Yoohwan. At last his long awaited dinner with his family, a happiness that could not be replaced.

SEND.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[FANFIC] Welcome To Virginia Empty Re: [FANFIC] Welcome To Virginia

Post by huongle Sun 3 May - 12:03

Ah this is so touching Adhah T^T~ I saw Jaechun, i saw a big big sign of Jaechun, but all of them were so sweet ♥️ Even thought right now Yoochun's sharing room with Yunho, i still love how Jaechun shared the room before and i always will Smile

Your writing is simply yet touching, very beautiful Adhah. You should write more ^^
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Sun 3 May - 12:24

huong I'm glad you like it afro

Haha since you're sucha big shipper of JaeChun, my next fan-fiction will be about JaeChun Wink
    Miki
    Miki
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14
    Smiling points : 16

Post by Miki Mon 4 May - 10:56

Oooh you are write it so beautifull like a writers)))
    chunie
    chunie
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 9
    Smiling points : 15

Post by chunie Wed 22 Jul - 2:33

I think it would be better if you describe more emotions and less actions (sorry my English sucks...)
    It keeps me wondering how YooChun feel when the members hug him, when he's on the way to home, when he saw YooHwan and mom faces...
    Anyway, its just my opinion Good mood

Ah, and the story end up more quickly than i thought... awww i hoped there were more conversations between YooChun and his family, and his mom could have said something touching (she just had 2 lines T___T )

I love the atmosphere in this fic, cool but also warm. Writing fic is not easy at all so i really appreciated and thank a bunch for writing this fic! Yay

keep it up~!

cottonpops wrote:huong I'm glad you like it afro

Haha since you're sucha big shipper of JaeChun, my next fan-fiction will be about JaeChun Wink

PLEASE do so... I LOVE JaeChun too and i'll love your JaeChun fic for sure!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 7:56