Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cottonpops
huongle
6 posters

[FANFIC] Day Moon

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[FANFIC] Day Moon Empty [FANFIC] Day Moon

Post by huongle Mon 4 May - 11:10

I have a writing community here but i guess i'll still post it at SP Smile

Jaejoong / Yoochun / Yunho
    Romance, (a little bit) angsty. PG
    One-shot (chaptered ?)

This is kinda a sequel for this. But i tried to write it so that it's not really necessary to read the previous fic. I'm bad at continuation, seriously.

( You are always busy building an invisible wall between you two without knowing that you're just building up passion towards him and that the wall is made of mud that will collapse when it rains. )

Yunho loves dancing. He thought dancing distracted him from everything else. He found that assumption wrong the day he saw Yoochun and Jaejoong backstage.

( “Don't mark me.” Yoochun says, weakly, as he feels Jaejoong's lips tracing the curve of his neck.
    “You know I won't. We're going on stage soon.” Jaejoong replies with his eyes closed.

They share a light kiss as they make their way back from the fire exit. Yunho thinks he has noticed it before, he surely has.
    )

Yunho loves dancing. He thought dancing distracted him from everything else, things he didn't want to think about. That assumption's no longer true. Whenever he tries to think of nothing, he thinks of Yoochun. Whenever he tries to think of something else, he misses one step.

“Just go to bed first.” Yunho says, facing the door not Yoochun as he walks out of the room.

“What are you doing here at this time ?” Changmin asks from the kitchen.

“Don't feel like sleeping yet.” Yunho throws himself on the sofa, obviously not caring about when Changmin went back to his room.

“Maybe he really hates me now” Yoochun mumbles into his pillow, just quietly enough for himself to hear. He remembers how Yunho always took care of him. The leader always tried to dance at the front to cover for Yoochun especially when he had fever. Yunho's back is big and reliable, Yoochun thinks. He would scold Yoochun in front of other members and staff but Yoochun would find his favourite coffee milk on the table at the end of the day with the note that said 'You worked hard'. Yoochun just knew it wasn't Jaejoong because Jaejoong would rather come and give him a big hug.

( “Changing room doesn't solve anything.” Yunho answers with pure honesty, “We still live together in one apartment”

“Just make sure they get less time together, either at home or at work.” The manager says, troubled eyes looking down at the floor.

“This is not a drama series, hyung. They are smart enough to know what they should do and what they should not.”

“Yoochun might. I'm not sure about Jaejoong” He sighs heavily, “Apart from singing, I never thought he would be so passionate about something else,”

Yunho pauses. He thinks he has noticed it before. He surely has
    . )

“Apart from singing, I never thought I would be so passionate about something else in my life,”

Yoochun just smiles as an answer. He's still busy playing with Jaejoong's toes. They sit on the window counter where two people can barely fit in. They sit quietly under the sunshine, not looking at each other but hearing each other's heartbeat clearly.

Like mid-day moon,
    I was embraced by the you I desire.
    Droplets form, the wind blows,
    I fall into a sea of dreams.
    (*)

“I love you.”
    The voice was so soft and quiet no one could tell who said that. Maybe for them, it's just like connecting a speaker to their hearts and it automatically spoke out like that.

_________

(*) From Day Moon's lyrics

/cries i don't know what to do because there's no way in hell i'm gonna break Jaechun up but i just don't know what to do with Yunho T.T I'll write more to this, if you are not bored of it yet. This is kind of... no opening, no ending, so it's easier for me because i'm still lost,
    completely lost in ideas ;~;

Comments, criticism (about language or anything) are very appreciated Smile
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[FANFIC] Day Moon Empty Re: [FANFIC] Day Moon

Post by cottonpops Mon 4 May - 11:41

I totally pictured JaeChun in my mind! But I love Yunho in this Razz

*claps claps*
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

Post by mickybabysusu Tue 5 May - 11:48

woots! this is good, huongle! *applause*
    i like the way you write it, it's very addictive *for me* (:
    and jaechun! double woots. im falling for jaechun, slowly... slowly... drunken
    i agree with cottonpops though. i totally love yunho in this (:
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

Post by rdbsk Sun 10 May - 14:06

Whoaaaa !! WHo knew der was SUCH an amazing writer hidden in our Cap'n Huong !! lol! lol! lol!

Loved the feel of the fic ... and my poooor pooor Yunnie - Bear !! Sad

I normallly dont read YAOI, its still too hard for me to digest, mebbe cuz im form the middle east lol.. but stilll, I must say, this is VERY well written . Great job Cap'n . Keeep it up !
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Sun 10 May - 14:39

Haha thank you Rafi, your comment was the best Very Happy It's okay that you don't like this male male relationship and you absolutely don't have to force yourself to read it Wink But i'm really glad i received a compliment from you ^^~
    Bichan
    Bichan
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 111
    Smiling points : 111

Post by Bichan Sun 10 May - 15:18

ahhyou know, i love this FC!
    I love you I love you
    chunie
    chunie
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 9
    Smiling points : 15

Post by chunie Wed 22 Jul - 2:54

This is just what i love the most!!!! unbreakable JaeChun and one-sided love 2U (my english is weird huh?) i love both JaeChun and 2U ~!
    please PLEASE write more!!! I LOVE this fic... i'm gonna read all your fics now keke Naughty

p.s: Are you a VietNamese because i'm VietNamese too... so glad to find a VN JaeChun fan ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 16:52