Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[NEWS] DBSK vs. JE

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] DBSK vs. JE Empty [NEWS] DBSK vs. JE

Post by huongle Thu 26 Feb - 10:31

Ok, so i WAS a big big fan of JE aka. Johnny Entertainment - the biggest music empire in Japan with all the hot boybands ( JE only specializes in boybands ). I'm still a fan of JE now, so i should be unbiased in this Very Happy

SM Has Been Being Friendly to JE, Tohoshinki Got Unbanned from Music Station

After SMAPxSMAP show was announced, we all know that Johnny’s Entertainment, the biggest artists management in Japan who owns mostly all Japanese pretty boys groups such as SMAP, Kat-tun, NewS, and Arashi, is finally taking down his war flag.

I should remind you about the biggest evidence of how JE seems to harden each and every steps of Tohoshinki in their Japan career:

No matter how many times Tohoshinki topped ORICON chart in both daily and weekly, one of the most prestigious music show in Japan - MUSIC STATION never even once, invites the boys in.

An old article from Allkpop regarding this issue:

According to S-San’s Blog (a Japanese staff member for TVXQ/Tohoshinki/DBSK) the rumor that TVXQ has been blocked from Music Station was confirmed. On his blog he wondered why TVXQ was on Music Station’s #1 list this week, yet weren’t invited to perform.

Music Station is a highly popular music show in Japan, similar to MTV’s TRL here in the States.

Rumors and conspiracy theories were created when TVXQ received many #1’s on both the Oricon Daily and Weekly charts, yet weren’t invited to the Music Station show. Almost every other artist who were in the top 10 let alone the artists who’ve reached #1 were invited to perform. Many people believe the reason for this is because Johnny’s Entertainment has a secret pact with Music Station.

Some people think that TVXQ poses a threat to Johnny’s therefore the non-invites.

However, things seem to get better now!
    As a new schedule from the boys finally releases and it says:

Friday, March 6th
    20:00 Asahi TV “MUSIC STATION“
    They will perform! Please wait for it!

Schedule source: dnbn
    News written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

[NEWS] DBSK vs. JE Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK vs. JE

Post by huongle Thu 26 Feb - 10:34

Well, Johnny-san, the boss of JE is SAID to be an evil man who could very well have contributed in this "DBSK banning", i'm not surprised Very Happy Since DBSK is such a big threat to his dominance over the Japan's music industry, i'd do the same if i were him lol!

I'm really looking forward to the day when Survivor will be released this March since that's also the day when the new single of KAT-TUN (JE) will also be released. This is said to be the first time DBSK go head to head against a JE band, it's so exciting bounce
    MXiahcky
    MXiahcky
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 5
    Smiling points : 0

Post by MXiahcky Thu 26 Feb - 22:15

hi!! i'm newbie of this forum Very Happy

About Music Station, I'm very surprise about this new cause it's hard for TVXQ to appear in this show.
    but now the popularity of TVXQ in Japan was grew up and can't wait to see them in this show.
    Anyway, it's a good news for TVXQ fans lol!

p.s. sorry, i'm not good in english Sad
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 22:25

^AS long as we all love Chun, we would understand each other. XD

and though the article was written quite not as fans wanted, it's good to know that they'll be on at Music Station..It's a great show,too Very Happy
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 27 Feb - 1:00

And i've always wondered whether why DBSK has never been on Music Station before scratch

And hi MXiahcky, your English is very good, i can understand everything ^^/
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 3:09

That reminds me, I dunno where but the show treated DB like backstage dancers, inviting them to sing but didn't interview them or anything. Though I'm once [and barely still] a JE fans, Johnny should learn to keep his jealousy controlled somehow. It's too obvious! And when they announced the SMAPxSMAP appearance I was really shocked too!

But it's good that the JE boys never said anything about it, though they should have opinions on their own considering DB are not Japanese in the first place. That prevents fan riots or something Very Happy

Good for them Razz
    hotaru_x
    hotaru_x
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 11
    Smiling points : 0

Post by hotaru_x Fri 27 Feb - 8:06

Before I'm into DBSK, I like NEWS~ and loved to sing their song until I knew DBSK and Fall for them. Then.. JE made me so hate them because of their action to DBSK.. even at the time I saw their appearance on Utaban with Koda kumi made me so.. sad because they come as a feature of Koda Kumi. But the news is so great and make me happy~

Gomen ne~ JE~ ^^ as long they kind to oppa, I will stop hating them ^^

nanadnakatsu wrote:That reminds me, I dunno where but the show treated DB like backstage dancers, inviting them to sing but didn't interview them or anything.
    really?? pale pale
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 9:44

hotaru_x wrote:Before I'm into DBSK, I like NEWS~ and loved to sing their song until I knew DBSK and Fall for them. Then.. JE made me so hate them because of their action to DBSK.. even at the time I saw their appearance on Utaban with Koda kumi made me so.. sad because they come as a feature of Koda Kumi. But the news is so great and make me happy~

Gomen ne~ JE~ ^^ as long they kind to oppa, I will stop hating them ^^

nanadnakatsu wrote:That reminds me, I dunno where but the show treated DB like backstage dancers, inviting them to sing but didn't interview them or anything.
    really?? pale pale

Yes dearie, I forgot what show is it. But the interviewer is half-bald that I remember, and he made a lame joke about not yet meeting one of the member when he already did, and it embarassed DB to no end. And then when DB performed, they just went out like the rest, just exactly like the back dancers. I've always watched Music Station on Animax and now I understood why they were never there.

I understand what you're feeling, because I'm just like you. Thank God Johnny-san stopped doing that already or else fans would hate JE boys more, neh, don't you think so dear?

I always wonder if the JE boys ever made a statement about DB? Anyone knows?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May - 10:23