Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Heiwa
`Niiie
chromic.maze
mickybabysusu
♥SarangYooChun.
chunjess
cottonpops
hotaru_x
rdbsk
shangomar
huongle
nanadnakatsu
16 posters

[ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry

nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry Empty [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry

Post by nanadnakatsu Mon 9 Feb - 0:42

U-Know Yunho (vocalist), which is in number 10, is considered as the highest rank among other singers (T/N: which I assume the top 9 are non singers).

Together with Super Junior’s member Kang In they’re chosen as “Mature Idol” among charismatic men.

It’s also possible that many people likes his cute image before he did dental surgery.

credit: DAUM + Hobbs + Mr.TVXQ + Misu@TVXQIndo.com
    trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun gets the highest votes for “The male celebrity you want to date but not to marry” while the counterpart title (The female celebrity you want to date but not to marry) goes to SNSD’s Taeyeon.

The 2nd and 3rd at man division goes to Big Bang’s G-Dragon and TVXQ’s Xiah Junsu, while at woman division, the 2nd goes to SNSD’s Tiffany and 3rd to See Ya’s Nam Gyuri.

Well, yet seems G-Dragon and Taeyeon still have troops of people lining to walk with them on the altar, as both of them also get “Celebrity you want to marry most” in man and woman division, respectively.

source: winter@mtstarnews.com
    news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    taken from: dbsg@lj

GOSH that's just so true. I feel like a friggin betrayer but yes I do think so. He still has some issues to deal with himself first before tying a knot with someone. I'd settle for Junsu though that man just don't have a clue what's he doing most of the times. He's a saint! Yay! Smile

AND the Yunho part, I just put here for the fun of it. Thank God someone finally agrees with me.

What are your says, people?

Last edited by nanadnakatsu on Fri 27 Feb - 10:35; edited 2 times in total
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry Empty Re: [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry

Post by huongle Mon 9 Feb - 1:14

I can understand, he looks like a bad boy who would cheat on not only his girlfriend but his wife as well lol!
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

[ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry Empty Re: [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry

Post by nanadnakatsu Mon 9 Feb - 1:18

Haha you said it! He just don't know what he wants in life, bet it's the after effect of his broken family. Maybe he's scared, and he doesn't even know it.

Aww, now I wanna hug him.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Mon 9 Feb - 1:22

I think he's still devoted to music now, that's why he doesn't want a serious love affair yet Very Happy
    We here all want to hug him if possible lol!
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Mon 9 Feb - 1:38

Hugging him is possible, it's just highly unlikely. *sighs

They all are, sadly to say, born, workaholics. *sighs again

It's a great news though, he's not gettin married to anybody just yet. Date all you want Yoochun, but no I won't grant you permission to marry any SNSD girls

(no offense fans, i'm just jealous) Twisted Evil
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 22:33

When i read this, i laughed hard.lol XD
    HE really strikes to be that type.^^
    yeah, maybe he's just busy..And i think for now he's still in love with his music. Very Happy
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

Post by rdbsk Thu 26 Feb - 23:32

nanadnakatsu wrote:Hugging him is possible, it's just highly unlikely. *sighs

They all are, sadly to say, born, workaholics. *sighs again

It's a great news though, he's not gettin married to anybody just yet. Date all you want Yoochun, but no I won't grant you permission to marry any SNSD girls

(no offense fans, i'm just jealous) Twisted Evil

ahahhaa.. i sooo agreee !! Any1 but not SNSD ..lol
    and btw..is Chun really a pllayer ?? Sad
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 27 Feb - 1:17

At least that's his image ;__;
    hotaru_x
    hotaru_x
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 11
    Smiling points : 0

Post by hotaru_x Fri 27 Feb - 8:17

hahaha.. the news makes me laugh so hard~~~

okay, there's no one who wants to marry Yoochun, so I'm the one who will marry him~ lol
    Chun~ please come with me and I'll take your hands~ hahaha Laughing Laughing
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 9:12

To rdbsk: Haha! *high5!* And I think he's not really a player, he's a loyal lover really, and he loves people easily. But he's just isn't ready for commitment, and most women want that so maybe he thought he better off play all he wants and think about that later, considering they're busy and everything. What do you think, dear?

To huongle: Yeah, I agree, it would be weird if no DB boys are interested in women. That would be inhuman-ly, god-ly....etc etc... come again?

To Hotaru_x: Haha I'm jealous already! *usher Chunnie aside*

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb - 11:03

As much as I love Chun, I don't think I can marry him... just because I know me... and knowing him (at least the on screen him) we will clash XD... I still love him but I don think I can be committed to anyone.... yet

I hope that one day Chun does wanna get married and have a happy life...

AND I do NOT think that he is a player, he just does not want to break people's hearts... =P
    Plus, I think it is his family too... sighs

Last edited by ljtong on Fri 27 Feb - 12:00; edited 1 time in total
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 27 Feb - 11:12

Hmm, marriage is a big issue, i really love him but about marriage... i might have to think carefully especially when i'm still young Razz

Even though Yoochun is a family man, i still have the feeling that he'd cheat on me lol!
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Fri 27 Feb - 11:28

He's better off as a lover, considering how sensitive he is. Well at least that's how I think. But it will be sad to not see him settling down. Chunnie's a great guy.

Hey huongle, I guess he is cheating on you already. Everyone here wants a piece of him! And look at the number of girls that fell for his spell haha Laughing
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 27 Feb - 12:01

Haha i don't mind, because i'll cheat on him with Jaejoong lol!
    hotaru_x
    hotaru_x
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 11

Post by hotaru_x Fri 27 Feb - 20:47

haha.. but.. friends, you know about his song titled "my girlfriend", rite??
    he said something about marriage~ so I thought he is already different now, also, knowing about the interview that he loves a girl who looks like housewife~ made me happy

hahaha
    Chun wants to get married already~

so.. still there's no one who want to marry him??
    who wants to marry Yoochun, please lay your hand! haha

me! me! of course! yay! Laughing Laughing
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 21:16

Can I just kidnap Chunnie and bring him to Bora Bora Island? Razz
    ♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Sat 28 Feb - 8:45

If Chun cheats on me, I'll just go over to Onew from SHINee king

I guess it is possible to have a long and close relationshup without marriage for your entire life. Example, my friend's parents aren't married and they all live under the same roof still :]
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Sat 28 Feb - 9:05

Wow, that sounds nice Very Happy actually sometimes marriage makes you feel uncomfortable, just like a restriction. But then again, marriage is also a holy thing connecting 2 people afro Marriage (most of the time) shows how much the 2 love each other Wink

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb - 11:00

huongle wrote:Haha i don't mind, because i'll cheat on him with Jaejoong lol!

LOL I HAD a dream where I was married to Jae but cheated on him with Chun XD... soo bad

Back to topic... I would not mind marrying Chun just that I don't think our personalities will get along but I don't mind marrying him at all =P
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

Post by mickybabysusu Wed 18 Mar - 13:31

lol.
    chun and his player image silent
    i think he'll make a perfectly sweet hubby though. or maybe that's just bcuz hez my ideal bf/husband type. so long hez not player when hez married, i'm perfectly inlove with how he is. (:
    so... are there really no one who wants to marry him??? What a Face
    *drags chunnie away*
    but. junsu will make a perfect husband too (:
    ahh darn. i can't choose. can i get both??? lol!
    *drags junsu away too*
    chromic.maze
    chromic.maze
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13
    Smiling points : 11

Post by chromic.maze Fri 20 Mar - 2:45

mickybabysusu wrote:
    *drags junsu away too*

*drags junsu away from you and ties him to me* HAHAHAHAHA Very Happy Poor Junsu. Very Happy

I think he mentioned in an interview that he doesn't want to get married? Perhaps due to his sad past. But strangely he wants kids. So he wants a girlfriend and kids ... ... ... What a Face

Though I think so long two people are truly in love, whether or not they get married isn't such a huge problem, it's just a rightful title anyway, isn't it?

I can't marry Chunnie because he's my brother It would be a blissful thing to be able to date him haha!
    `Niiie
    `Niiie
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 35
    Smiling points : 57

Post by `Niiie Tue 7 Jul - 3:11

if there's a bait in front, i'm sure any guy would want to taste. YooChun is no different. i'm not close enough to him to know the truth but he does give off player vibe. And those rumors of him dating numerous of women, i can't help believing it consider how easy he makes girls swoon with one sentence. lols maybe i'm exagerate.
    though it sad to see no one wants yoochun as husband material maybe because of his insecurity thoughts of not being able to provide his s/o with happy shelter.
    Heiwa
    Heiwa
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 19
    Smiling points : 21

Post by Heiwa Tue 4 Aug - 7:29

I agree with that ranking Razz

he is my bad boy! Naughty
    minky
    minky
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 5
    Smiling points : 7

Post by minky Tue 8 Sep - 2:37

i also feel that he will cheat on me too [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry Icon_sad but just know everyone think that [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry 295440 [ARTICLE] Yoochun; Celebrity You Want To Date But Not Marry 772851
    sky1310
    sky1310
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14
    Smiling points : 14

Post by sky1310 Sun 17 Jan - 19:51

what? i wanna be married with Yoochun!
    he's my ideal hahaha Ji yong too, not just for date
    i can't understand but it's okay for me Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May - 14:27