Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
chunjess
baLmickY ^^
Ringy
ChunniesGirl
shangomar
nanadnakatsu
Amaris
huongle
Alexa004
13 posters

[ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips)

Alexa004
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 31
    Smiling points : 1

[ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips) Empty [ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips)

Post by Alexa004 Sun 1 Feb - 7:10

[ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips) Gqkorea6

Yoochun of the boyband, DBSK, has revealed, through various channels that he basically likes a housewife. When asked what a girl does that makes his heart beat faster he replied, “washing clothes”. Huh? Is this a weird fetish for suds and laundry detergent, a desire to do the deed on a washing machine, or is Yoochun into traditional gender roles?

I’m guessing it’s the latter. On an October 2008 episode of “Come to Play” the guys were talking about the same thing. “I like seeing a woman cook for me,” says one guest and then Yoochun, all excited over nothing elaborates with, “and the way she looks, waiting for my reply.” Yeah… the sad thing is tons of girls actually want to wait on this guy hand and foot and do absolutely nothing else.

The rest of the boys continue to be endlessly entertaining. When asked who they’d most like to meet, Yunho and Changmin say newly inaugurated American President, Barack Obama, while Junsu and his Christian conscious decides on Jesus, Jaejoong decides on a fictional character and Yoochun, likewise, chooses to meet Santa Claus.

Back to the topic of fetishes, Yoochun’s is apparently not Tide but a woman’s forehead. Yunho likes a woman’s voice while Changmin’s “fetish” is the “overall feeling”. Obviously, Changmin is too naive to know what a fetish is or was wise to pretend to not understand the question.

Yoochun also revealed that he would like to have long, permed hair as his next hairstyle. Does he not remember his horrid extensions from the “O” days of yonder? I leave you guys to forming a petition against that.

Source: illdielaughing @Seoulbeats
    Credits: dnbn.com
    Shared by: xietinloveshero + ✖️JAEDETTE✖️@CSSPF
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips) Empty Re: [ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips)

Post by huongle Sun 1 Feb - 8:53

I remember them liking the back view of the girl washing dishes. LOL i'm quite an active dish washer at home so that might be advantageous for me, but washing clothes... how many girls still wash clothes by their hands these day ;__; ?
    Amaris
    Amaris
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13
    Smiling points : -4

[ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips) Empty Re: [ARTICLE] Yoochun Likes a Housewife (and other DBSK quips)

Post by Amaris Mon 2 Feb - 20:54

Oh, Chunnie, as much as I love you, cleaning...It's not what I do. Laughing Although, like the article states, there's plenty of girls out there who are willing.

I think Changmin just pretends to be naive lol! As for Jaejoong and his strange answers, no surprise lol he's always been a bit eccentric.

ALSO, why would he want long permed hair? Why? It looks hideous lol.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Tue 3 Feb - 3:11

Sometimes, after being an idol for a while, their senses of fashion are quite twisted ;__;
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Tue 3 Feb - 9:54

PERMED HAIR? he forgot the rising sun days. aishh, washing dishes can be so attractive to males?? why doesnt it look attractive to me haha?

Remember the one where all the guys agreed that when a girl wipes off their sweat using their arm is attractive? or when they all like the act where girls wipes off their eye mucus/water/wtv [i dunno what word] with their fingers? [refer to COME TO PLAY]. mannnn that's plain gross....

but then again he doesnt wear stockings so that explains it all Razz:P
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 20:04

^ Haha i love CTP. And it was gross..But funny.
    And him liking a housewife...Oh well.
    have you seen the fanart of their ideal types?
    Chun's was...well looked kinda older than him..
    Hmm i'll try sharing a pic^^
    ChunniesGirl
    ChunniesGirl
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 5

Post by ChunniesGirl Thu 26 Feb - 20:51

is the permed hair he's talking about hte one he has now?? kekeke.
    i love it! it's so cute!
    i remember when i first so the mirotic MV (when i first discovered TVXQ...i know i know...i'm late...but better late then never! Cool ) i saw micky's hair and i was like, "what's with this guy's hair??!!?? why do all asian popstars have weird hair? and the more i saw tvxq and the more i looked at micky, i loved it. he has such awesome style!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Ringy
    Ringy
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14

Post by Ringy Thu 26 Feb - 21:48

OMFG Yoochun likes a girl with a big forehead? CH-CHANG! :O

He looked good with the perm for the Vogue Fashion Pet magazine. Smile I really liked that, hope it is what he was referring to.
    baLmickY ^^
    baLmickY ^^
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 21
    Smiling points : 7

Post by baLmickY ^^ Fri 27 Feb - 18:04

Chunnie likes a housewife...omoo~!!! so sweet~~~

i don't mind he permed hair what-so-ever...but i do mind if he had long hair...
    just don't have a messy hair style,chunnie...it doesn't look good to you~~~
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51
    Smiling points : 0

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 20:08

housewife? oh man.. i can't cook! >.< But he said before it's okay if the girl can't cook, right? Razz

Look at me, I'm talking as if I'm really gonna date him. XD
    ♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Sat 28 Feb - 8:51

Long permed hair? Yeah, he got it now. Not exactly that long, but still permed!

I sometimes am made to hand wash my own clothes, for specific reasons. I really hate it though because my patience level is really low, and I find it fustrating to wash thick fabric!

Cook eh? Too bad I didn't take food tech. But I'm fine when given a cook book Very Happy

I'm made to wash the last set of dishes every night, that must count!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Sat 28 Feb - 9:27

I assume that Yoochun can cook since he had to take care of his little brother back in Virginia and many part time jobs. So, if i was the girl who's dating him, i would pretend not to be able to cook and he'd teach me. Oh how sweet is that ~ afro

Post by Guest Sat 28 Feb - 10:58

^ Huong, I'll do that too =P
    Gosh... I hate following tradition roles... but for DBSK (esp micky) I will break them!!!
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 1 Mar - 11:07

yoochun had this ideal for a while now ahah
    i remember chun saying that he wants a housewive that has a messily tied up ponytail because it reminds him of his mother.
    and something else about looking good in an apron ahah
    but yeah, i dont mind yoochun's fetishes and such.
    dishes -> only girl of family besides mother so of course, i must accomplish.
    laundry -> same reason & sometimes i wash by hand things that need to be washed by hand.
    cooking -> i love to ;D

thanks for sharing.
    sara39
    sara39
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 29
    Smiling points : 30

Post by sara39 Fri 8 May - 16:41

does he likes a housewife type girl, or a traditional type girl?
    a housewife is someone who doesn't work and stays home taking care of the family and a traditional type of girl is someone i think doesn't mind doing housework like cooking, cleaning and taking care of the family but does work....

I don't mind cooking and cleaning since i love to cook and being the oldest, already take care of my family but...housewife type...staying at home all day... waiting on some one hand and foot..kinda gets boring.. as much as i love chunnie...i rather be working...

lol..chunnie saying that he'd like to meet santa clause..how cute/dorky Very Happy
    sky1310
    sky1310
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14
    Smiling points : 14

Post by sky1310 Sun 17 Jan - 19:49

i read about that, but his heart can beat more fast when a girl is washing the dishes, i read that. hahaha he wanna meet santa claus? he's a cute dorky! i love him <3... about wash the clothes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May - 15:03