Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I:Love

cliodhna berrett
    cliodhna berrett
    Designer
    Designer

Number of posts : 5
    Smiling points : 11

I:Love Empty I:Love

Post by cliodhna berrett Fri 22 Jan - 23:26

I know this forum is not a big part of this project, but all we can do is spread the word, every little bit counts.

I:Love 2ca639

Our Inspiration

For the past six years, TVXQ have never failed to bring us joy. Even when most of us are quite a distance away, they have truly captured our hearts and minds.

As international fans from all over the world, our lack of domestic presence in Korea have caused us to be the least vocal of the TVXQ fan community. However, that has never stopped us from loving them fiercely and supporting them relentlessly from places far away.

It's time for our voices to be heard loud and clear. Korea, China and Japan's fans already done it. Now it's time for the international fans to step forward! Let us join hands from all over the world - North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia - to show the passionate love of international fans!

Our Objectives

(1) Newspaper Ad

On behalf of the international fans, a number of International TVXQ Fansites are uniting to publish an advertisement in a Korean newspaper. We want to show Korea that TVXQ are dearly loved by people around the world and also demonstrate our support for the decisions they make.

(2) Charity Event

Proceeds will be going to UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) Korea for their work in the Haiti, which was struck by a 7.0 magnitude earthquake on 12 January 2010. UNICEF has currently set the collection amount to around $500,000 for the Haiti rescue work. With tens of thousands killed, homes and livelihoods destroyed, we hope to collect donations to aid the victims of this disaster.

How You can Contribute

If you're an international fan, you can help us by donating to this show of support and love, and contributing to this meaningful charity event by spreading the word. This is possibly the biggest international movement ever attempted by TVXQ fans. Lets do this together! Read on to learn more about donation methods.

How to Donate

You can donate to this project through the methods listed below. Simply head down to our HQ at this LINK. No registrations will be needed as it is opened to public.

(1) Paypal: future_sex.lovesound@yahoo.co.uk

(2) Western Union/Checks/Bank Transfers/Money Order & Traveler's Check/Moneypak/Concealed cash: http://community.livejournal.com/tvxq_i_love/931.html

Deadline: 22nd Feb 2010 Midnight PST

We're excited for this project and we hope you can join us too!

If any of you visit DNBN, you'll see that our project has already been posted up to help reach out to other fans. We have more than 11,000 members here on O!, if everyone could donate $10 each, we would easily reach our target. Our large number is one of the main reasons DNBN chose to help us, because they believe a site with more than 11,000 members should be able to get at least $10,000.

Add on the numbers of other international sites and we'll even have more than we need! All questions are to be asked over at the Livejournal, you don't need to be a registered member.

It is completely up to you what part of the project you donate for.

For more information go to http://community.livejournal.com/tvxq_i_love/
    mickyyummy
    mickyyummy
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 43
    Smiling points : 45

I:Love Empty Re: I:Love

Post by mickyyummy Sat 23 Jan - 7:38

i joined this one :] awesome.
    i'm happy people are doing this, i mean, international moves will be the 1st and the biggest movement ever. We can show it to the boys for real, or importantly, to SME *______________* they should understand and admit, the fact that DBSK is more than precious!!!

always keep the faith! :] thanks!

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 1:31