Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo

nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo Empty [FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 3:36

OMFG I. WANT. HIM. RIGHT NOW.

*eat you up nyum nyum

He made me cry with the piano and his voice. Watch it and weep. And drool.

Credits to:
    YunhoLoverXD@youtube.com
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo Empty Re: [FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo

Post by huongle Wed 25 Feb - 3:53

This version of Love bye love is so "Yoochun", his voice, his singing style are totally out in this performance ~XD
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo Empty Re: [FANCAM] HQ: DBSK~090220 3rd Asia Tour "Mirotic"~ Yoochun "Love Bye Love" Full Solo

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 4:14

Ohh I love him! He often improvises, and he's good with mixing different things up.

Reminds me of Nodame, from Nodame Cantabile. He's just like her, one of those geniuses Smile
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51
    Smiling points : 0

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 11:15

Chunnie was GREAT! I fell in love with him all over again after watching this performance. Gosh.. he was so good. <3 I'm so proud of you Chunnie! Can't believe the guy taught himself to play the piano!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Sat 28 Feb - 2:53

He should be awarded for learning piano by himself and now making such beautiful heavenly sound ~;A;
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Sat 28 Feb - 14:19

He's awesome, he sounded great! Did you girls saw the opening for his solo? The zipping up his pants was wicked. And not to mention the sound of his footsteps when he walks.
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 1 Mar - 12:49

the whole solo performance was love <3
    the opening, with him zipping his pants, his footsteps, the flowers he gave to the fans
    then his soft voice following the rhythm of the piano <3
    truly beautiful performance <3

thanks for sharing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr - 10:27