Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TRANS] Japan Daily Sports: Tohoshinki Is One

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] Japan Daily Sports: Tohoshinki Is One Empty [TRANS] Japan Daily Sports: Tohoshinki Is One

Post by cottonpops Mon 31 Aug - 10:11

[TRANS] Japan Daily Sports: Tohoshinki Is One Article01

[TRANS] Japan Daily Sports: Tohoshinki Is One Article02

Increasing Fans

The fifth appearance at A-Nation. This year, the venue was colored with the green towel of Tohoshinki.

Jaejoong:
    This year is truly, was the best! Towel? I see them clearly. To the extent that you think whether (the chair originally) it is in green color.

Yunho:
    Compared to last year, I feel the number of fans is increasing. At the time when we do the jump, even the non-fans were jumping along. There were more male fans growing as well. Great condition for CD sales, the first Tokyo Dome concert was gaining success. This year, the group is raising to be one of the top artists in Japan.

Jaejoong:
    Our self-confidence came out. Even in regards to facial expression or hand movements of the fans were becoming clearly visible from the stage. I think we have been more professional now in compared to last year.

The Point Of Appeal Of Yourself, You Want Fans To See

Changmin:
    Sweat, sweat it is (smile shyly) I hope for them to see the scattered sweat.

Yunho:
    My foot condition were not really good. However, I tried persevering passionately with this foot, I want them to notice.

[Junsu broke to embarrassed silence when he was thinking where was his appeal, and Yoochun deal with it by saying 'It's your butt, right?']

Junsu:
    I want them to see my dance (shinning smile)

Jaejoong:
    What the heck (laughing his head off)

Yunho:
    MC part, we did ad lib. And you said such unknown meaning words like 'this drizzling humidity is scary'

Jaejoong:
    (smiling face) I did. But I also love to laugh everyday, it's wonderful on stage. I find myself smiling all the way.

Yoochun:
    In the middle of the song, BOMB! There were fireworks. Not only the audiences, even we were surprised! Then everyone became one. I was a really passionate place.

Jaejoong:
    Yoochun is honest. When he's shocked, it will immediately appears on his face.

Message To Fans

Changmin:
    Please be careful not to get too tired in this summer.

Yunho:
    To everyone who couldn't manage to come this year, let's enjoy together with Tohoshinki next year!

Junsu:
    I want to do many various activities with fans in the future. Please look forward to it.

Jaejoong:
    I really want to do next year's A-Nation again real soon. I want to enjoy the stage with these five members again.

Yoochun:
    We want to perform a lot of songs in the future. We want to sing. That's all.

The Blow Of 'Disbanding Issue'

When the countdown on stage reached 0, fans carrying Tohoshinki's green towels coloring the stadium with green color and filled it with their load screams. They performed 7 hit songs, including hit single 'Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?' Their singing, their crisp and powerful dances squeezed out from their bodies, captivated many female fans and of course, male fans as well.

Actually, Yunho had injured his right thigh one week ago. He underwent treatment quickly so that he could stand on stage, and showed intense dance performances. Such a leader who inspires the other four. The audiences were all fascinated.

'We hope to see more of the audiences,' Jaejoong said as they moved to the end of the stage. The members had interactions with one another though high-touch and shaking hands when they passed each other, indicating the strength of unity.

The Strength Of Individual Activities, 'Promise' Of 5 Members Reunion
    The special unit consisting of Jaejoong and Yoochun in the name of 'Jaejoong & Yoochun' will release a new song on September 30th. Meanwhile, Changmin and unho also put effort into their own individual activities which is acting in dramas.

Even then, 'At the end of year music programs, we would like to come out steadily with five people' Yunho saying a promise that the five people will comeback together as group members to fans.

Promise to meet again in A-Nation.

'Even from these various type activities of five people, we would like to keep rising with everyone,' Junsu.

With this desired says, the disbanding issue was blown out completely.

Source: xiahyu-ri
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 4:27