Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series Empty [NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series

Post by cottonpops Thu 23 Jul - 10:19

Korean Dance Vocal group who becomes artist that most of concert tickets were hard to find, will sport the daily paper in Tohoshinki Special Series starting on 27th July.

Junsu (22) Yoochun (23) Jaejoong (23) Changmin (21) Yunho (23) all the five people, after enduring the hardship of Japan debut in 2005, finally participated in NHK Red-White concert last year, and earlier this month performed in Tokyo Dome, finally the past 4 years are paid on those days.

August 6 (extra on 7th), they’re also doing the first fireworks festival cooperation at National Stadium in Tokyo Meiji Jingu Outer Gardens Fireworks.

Between Japan and South Korea, please enjoy the series of full of their work charms throughout Asia.

Source: Nikkan Sports
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series Empty Re: [NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series

Post by huongle Thu 23 Jul - 22:13

So basically what is this special series '_________' ?
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series Empty Re: [NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series

Post by cottonpops Fri 24 Jul - 0:15

I think it simply means they're appearing in this BIG newspaper in Japan, a series/section for Tohoshinki.
    SOUL
    SOUL
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 9
    Smiling points : 9

Post by SOUL Fri 24 Jul - 6:12

wow wow
    i cant wait to see this performance
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 29 Jul - 8:36

[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series Japandaily2l

“My mental age is just like an elementary student.”

Yuchon (23) said that in a wide smile, yet he’s still a member who is fluent in both Japanese and international language English. When he was at 6th in elementary school, it was the first time of him went to America for his father work. He suddenly faced a language barrier there.
    “When I was in America in my first year, except going back and forth between school and house, I didn’t go anywhere else outside. I didn’t have friends back then.”

Yuchon’s first friend to learn proper English was his 5 years old younger brother. “I was left alone at home cleaning or listening to music … At that time, I definitely closed my mind and turned into a different person. I was so clumsy in communication.”
    He’s listening a lot of Eric Clapton’s “Tears in Heaven”. The boy was encouraged to aim his way in music, He was 17th years old when he passed an audition. After returning to Korea, he also had difficulties in communication. “Yet everything changed once I had my debut. I started to talk with various kind of people.”

Being successful in Korea, the group challenged to have activities in Japan, and once again he faced the language barrier.
    “Do not know any Japanese… When you return to Korea, it’s easier to have friends.. The thought of coming back was truthfully appearing during our hard times.” Finally after some discussions with the members, they came up with conclusions: “After we have announced in Korea that we would challenge Japan, we wouldn’t like to return this way, without having any results.” To make improvement with their Japanese, all members often made Japanese conversation with each other.

The band in dream boat.

“The first time I finally understand Japanese (laughs). Other than learning from dictionary and books, I learned more from dramas and songs. I watched Takuya Kimura’s “Engine” and listened a lot to The Gospellers and Fukuyama Masaharu.”
    Two times experienced ‘language barrier’, it’s always music which can help to overcome everything. “Given today, Japanese is all right. In addition, there were many activities for other country that were done in Japan “ The english skill he learned since he’s in 6th elementary school in his American life, is becoming useful when the members are traveling to
    foreign countries. “I use it when I ask for room service (laughs)”

Before photographing, the staff consulted about his meant-to-be hair style. He’s asking the image Yuchon wanted. He told the staff, “I feel like to be Osamu Tezuka’s hero cartoon, Black Jack.”[NEWS] Nikkan Sports: Tohoshinki Special Series I5582o

Yuchon answered the staff excitedly, “I really want to…”
    Staff, “…” (LOL)

Asides from the child aspect in him, he’s still an older member that can be relied upon.

“I’d like chameleon.”
    He had a future dream to form a band.

“We bought a boat, and our band will perform on that boat.”
    Good at piano. He’s the melody maker of the group.

Perhaps the day when the magnificent dream comes true might actually come.
    ——————

About Dong Bang Shin Ki?
    - a thing which I treasure the most

If I were not becoming TVXQ?
    - since I was a little child, I always dream to be a singer. I really can’t think of anything else.

Skills?
    - Taekwondo. I was ever selected as representative player.

Favorite singer?
    - I love the bass voice of Fukuyama Masaharu, and his songs “Cherry Hills” also “Last Love”.

Strong point and weak point?
    - Since I listen to music a lot, I have a quite sense in musical instruments

My weakness is I’m so weak in the morning. It’s really difficult to do things early in the morning.

Source: Nikkan Sports
    Credit: xiahyu-ri + dnbn
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Wed 29 Jul - 11:17

That photo was cropped pretty badly yeah, his hair looked weird. A band in dream boat is an interesting idea, why is he always full of ideas that nobody can think of? Melody maker of the group, I like the sound of it.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 29 Jul - 20:29

I know right 'melody maker' is such a pretty title Very Happy and i don't like the look of his hair in that photo either ;A;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 3:02