Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] SM Town Live 2009 Postponed

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] SM Town Live 2009 Postponed Empty [NEWS] SM Town Live 2009 Postponed

Post by cottonpops Fri 7 Aug - 10:28

[NEWS] SM Town Live 2009 Postponed Img_8_247_61234534820

Due to the lawsuit from TVXQ, SM Entertainment's SM Town Live 2009 Concert was postponed. On August 7th, SM representative said, 'SM Town Live 2009 which will be held on August 16 at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium will be temporarily postponed'

With the 3 members of TVXQ involved in injunction application against SM, it's impossible to hold a normal concert, as judged by SM, therefore the concert is temporarily postponed. SM Town Live 2009 main point is a major concert that featuresharmonization of various stage from all SM families, and the current situation is not applicable to do so. Thus for the sake of quality performance, the decision was made.

'As soon as we open the advance sales for SM Town Live 2009 tickets, there were many good responses from the public. We're really sorry to have tell all the audiences tis unfortunate news,' SM said. For SM Town Live 2009 advance sales ticket refund, please contact G-market at http://ticket.gmarket.co.kr or 1566-5702.

Source: Newsen
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Originally, the title was TVXQ Lawsuit Leades To SM Town Live 2009 Postpone but I changed it for this post. I wasn't going to mention it but I thought everyone should know. Honestly, my reaction when I first read the title and article was, no comment. I mean really, whatever floats your boat SM. But I think its best to know that every artist in SM Town is in harmony and united against you.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 4:27