Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
huongle
cottonpops
6 posters

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI Empty [NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI

Post by cottonpops Sat 6 Jun - 12:12

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI 27238fd5c7211c18a18bb7cc
    June 4th is Yoochun’s birthday. In Japan web MIXI, on that day, Yoochun gained the most searched keyword (while on June 3rd Yoochun was the 2nd). This is the thing never happened before, which made Japanese fans were surprised yet happy. They never thought that Yoochun could manage to get the first rank, it’s unbelievable.

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI 2kkcpy

This year, Tohoshinki MIXI club members reached 35,000 people.Yoochun owned club has more than 11,000 members (in April it was around 8,000 members). Recently Yoochun’s popularity in Japan increasing. Asides from that, Tohoshinki’s official club in Japan reaches 110,000 members now.

MIXI is a Japan’s biggest social network, even it’s bigger than Korea’s Naver. Requirements to join this website is you have to be more than 15 years old. You also need mobile aunthentication to get in MIXI. Among Japanese youngsters, the easiest way to know what’s the most popular or trend nowadays is through MIXI.

Source:
    Japan website
    Credits: MICKYHOME + hoobs
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Well well, I'm thrilled to hear about this. It looked like Yoochun's gaining alot of fans in Japan. Double happiness Good mood And I decided to put that picture cos he looked inviting Drool
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI Empty Re: [NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI

Post by huongle Sat 6 Jun - 12:33

I'm glad to hear that Yoochun himself is gaining popularity even though i would also be very happy if it was Tohoshinki as a whole. Well, Tohoshinki's already very popular anyway Very Happy

Tohoshinki MIXI club members reached 35,000 people.Yoochun owned club has more than 11,000 members
    Almost 1/3 Shocked ?
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Sun 7 Jun - 12:25

Perhaps not all Yoochun's fan club members signed up for Tohoshinki's? I bet Tohoshinki is already the talk of the town in Japan. From what I see, it's quite impossible to not know Tohoshinki in Japan no? They're practically everywhere in Japan now cheers
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Sun 7 Jun - 20:35

My my our baby grows so fast isn't he?
    Let's hope he gain some 2/3 more next year. Yay
    Minjae
    Minjae
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 213
    Smiling points : 315

Post by Minjae Mon 8 Jun - 10:04

/omg
    I missed out so much :__:

Recently Yoochun’s popularity in Japan increasing
    and we all know why 8 )

but this makes me really happy to read that other people are discovering his unique,lovely charm bit by bit.
    : )
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Mon 8 Jun - 19:52

yupp, thats chun alright : D
    im sure that if yoochun has that many fans, then of course being in tohoshinki, tohoshinki's club will also gain more fans too : )
    anyways, very proud of yoochun for his increase of popularity in japan : D congratulations !

thanks for sharing.
    inoriluve
    inoriluve
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 26
    Smiling points : 28

Post by inoriluve Sun 28 Jun - 1:02

wow!!!!!!!!!!cheers .... its so awesome!!!!!
    good job to our chunnie!!!!!
    hope his will be gain more and more for the next years ne!!!!!!

[NEWS] Yoochun #1 At Japan's MIXI Myboo2

saranghae!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 5:17