Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato Empty [NEWS] Yoochun''s Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato

Post by cottonpops Wed 13 May - 9:57

[NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato Dafcb32b40e43b1c5243c1ee

According to Korea multimedia news, before Mother’s Day idol group member TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun by using all the money he got from the TVXQ’s activities, bought his mom an ice cream shop as gift.

This ice cream shop is located in Apgeujeongdong, Seoul, South Korea. The shop is very clean and on its wall there are a lot of Yoochun pics hung. Today (May 13th), Yoochun’s official officer also provided a statement of truth on this matter.

Meanwhile, TVXQ currently is now in Japan for Arena tour. After they finish the tour in upcoming July, they’ll surely come back to Korea.

Source: baidu + TVXQCN + Mr.TVXQ
    Transaltion: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato Empty Re: [NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato

Post by huongle Wed 13 May - 9:58

And here i only called my mother to say "happy Mother's day" ... ;~;
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

[NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato Empty Re: [NEWS] Yoochun's Mothers Day Gift: TimeOut Gelato

Post by mickybabysusu Wed 13 May - 21:46

According to Korea multimedia news, before Mother’s Day idol group member TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun by using all the money he got from the TVXQ’s activities, bought his mom an ice cream shop as gift.

all his money?! i hope by 'all his money' they actually mean a portion of it .___.
    and aww. he's such a sweet boy. can i adopt him? What a Face
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Fri 15 May - 4:50

korea media really make this big as their put 'using all of his money' lol!
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 15 May - 13:25

He should be broke by now if he used all his money. That explains the 1000 yen in his wallet and Changmin's phone in his bag during Oshareism. He was buying his mum an ice cream shop! Oooh I didn't know. LMFAO lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May - 13:33