Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ??

rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ?? Empty [Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ??

Post by rdbsk Sat 28 Feb - 10:52

My Survivor review :

first of all, im NOT impressed ..
    Is it just me or DBSK's Japanese projects are comparatively lousier dan their korean ones ? (excludin Doushite and Bolero ofcourse.. Those were GOLD )

[[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ?? 10p7y29
    The White ??!! (Deja vu, much ? Doushite, anyone ??)

Survivor was obviously a low budget project ...The creative team in Avex is most definitely sufferin from "creative block" (pun intended) ... the dance moves are spin-offs from the Mirotic chin dance .. and the outfits are .. ummm .. I dunno.. and I have no idea WTF dey are tryin to imply wid the black and white transition ... All in all the best part of the video was when the boys walked out of this slidin door .. dat was done wid great panache.. you know, the "DBSK swagger" ?? ..well, watever, u get the point. I think all dat jumpin and bouncin helped em regain some of the "Charisma" which was apparently missing throughout the video ! Oh, and while watchin the video, if ur wondering WTF is goiing on, which obviously u will... Methinks:

"The White "Dandy Boy" DBSK is in a graphics design class room, trying to animate the Black "macho" DBSK into Manga characters using photoshop and 3D - Max (its an animation program) .. dis pisses of macho Black DBSK BIG time, who come to get white DBSK .. and deyre so damn pissed dat the roof starts crumbling on the white DBSK's head !!"
    Thats what is going on !! LMFAO

[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ?? 2nbtv1c
    The "Black" ?? WT...F ??

First the lame Movie version of the Bolero MV and now this (at least in the former , the boys' amazing vocals and the hauntingly beautiful tune made up for the lack of storyline in the MV) Iim dissapointed . Survivor's survival in the Oricon charts ... the pospect looks bleak, and definitely not when it is up against Kat-Tun's new release (cant be bothered to google for it )
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ?? Empty Re: [Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ??

Post by huongle Sat 28 Feb - 10:56

Well, to me, the song itself is very nice and i'm addicted to it right now. I admit that i wished they paid more attention to the dance, but then again, i couldn't see much from the PV, so i'm waiting for more live performances ;__;

The PV does seem quite low-budget to me. Maybe because i raised my expectation to high after Doushite/Mirotic/Bolero .___. ?
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ?? Empty Re: [Review] - "Surbibor" - Can u "Surbibe" this ??

Post by rdbsk Sat 28 Feb - 11:02

Yeah .. Im not blaming the boys .. but the creative team.. i guess they cudve done a better job ..

after all, its abt the boys' reputation, (and the fans expectations) at stake !

besides.. i dunno.. der were parts where I felt Junsu / Yunho (arguably the best dancers ) were a little unsure about their steps (IF they can be called steps) ! And yeah, I agree about the "expectations" bit ... cuz after ab-fab MVs such as Bolero and Mirotic.. Survivor is a bit...of a wet bomb ? So mebbe I AM a bit too harsh in my judgement ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 5:22