Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Empty [TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony

Post by cottonpops Tue 29 Sep - 9:41

It's been a long time, no? I've been busy, sorry for that. And lastly, Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim SP-ains [TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Icon_flower

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Colors01

The two of us were working hard to create this single. Thanks for listening. We have put ourlove and sweat in this music we both composed together. I hope the love feeling can be spread to everyone. As always, we ask for your warm support ^^
    - Jaejoong

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Colors02

The two of us have been struggling hard these days ^^ We really enjoyed making the song that give a fresh feeling like this. what's your impression towards the song? My mind that is filled of thankfulness for everyone's love, to have a possibility of ceonveying the feeling in a moment like this really make me glad. Thank You ^^
    - Everyone's Micky

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Colors03

Jaejoong and Yoochun sing a beautiful harminy in a very impressive dong Colors - Melody and Harmony. Now, between theu busy schedule, we took an attempt for some moment of these two men to have a mini-interview!

Q: What was the thought you put in the song?

JJ: During our 4th live tour, we wanted to compose a song that is able to convey our Thank You feeling from the heart.
    YC: So far the existance of fans have been our strength, so far for everyone we want to give a little giveback, that;s what I thought in my mind that time.

Q: Your favourite part?

YC: This part 'Melody and Harmony いつもそばにいてぼくにゆうきときぼうをくれたね' (always beside you to give courage and hope)
    JJ: La la la la part

Q: If you could say something to the fans?

JJ: When you're sad, when you're dejected, just listen to this song so that you cna laugh hard.
    YC: When you're lonely and exhausted, this song will give you a positive thinking mind.

Q: A message to Bigeast, please!

YC: This is the first time the two of us are doing a duet, therefore please watch us with many support! Please listen alot to Colors- Melody and Harmony
    JJ: I think Colors - Melody and Harmony really fits the autumn atmosphere. In this autumn season, we send Colors - Melody and Harmony so that everyone can smile while listening to it.

Source: DNBN
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + dbsknights@blogspot

Love how he likes to end with 'Everyone's Micky' [TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony 19641
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Empty Re: [TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony

Post by huongle Tue 29 Sep - 9:49

Hahaha yeah Yoochun belongs to us all lol oh i wish ;;
    kizzy_pozz
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 4
    Smiling points : 4

[TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony Empty Re: [TRANS] Jaejoong & Yoochun's Messages In Colors - Melody and Harmony

Post by kizzy_pozz Sun 25 Oct - 10:49

------
    it's really nice song like they say
    and feel thank you to them to make this things.
    when i listen to it, i thinking of my friends that we have a lil remained time together.
    i plan to send this song to my friends, says thank you and tell them that i want us to grow up together.
    oh!! my felling is truely like this.
    so i should send this songs to JAEJOONG&YOOCHUN too cuz i wanna say thanks you for this song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 8:36