Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
huongle
nanadnakatsu
6 posters

[VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys

nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys Empty [VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 4:46

I just found this posted [check credits], surprising in ways.

Credits to:
    source:blog.naver.com/vishockjj.do
    yuulinajoongie@youtube.com

ripped from akaxiah.livejournal.com
    dbsg.livejournal.com

50th - Yunho

31th - Changmin

16th - Yoochun

4th - Jaejoong

And where the heck is Junsu?
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys Empty Re: [VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys

Post by huongle Wed 25 Feb - 6:45

Maybe number -1, that's why he's not on top 100 ~ lol!

Oh well, 16 is not a bad number, as long as he's #1 to me XD
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 7:57

YES YOU SAID IT.

Haha -1 cracked me up.

What's the criteria really? I mean how to choose a Flower Boy? What's a Flower Boy really?
    I'm thinking Yunho doesn't count, he's too manly and seckushy haha *drools*

Junsu isn't pretty to them, but he is to me. Hihi!

And who's No 1? I heard they said it's LEE MINHO.
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51
    Smiling points : 0

Post by chunjess Wed 25 Feb - 10:46

I'm happy Chunnie's on the poll!!! But we know he deserves more than just #16, right? Sometimes I feel that Mnet is just really biased, even their staff.

Then again when I think about it, I think Chunnie got #16 because he is still considered another manly member. So he isn't just pretty and gorgeous, he's masculine too!!! And cute, adorable and lovable. ^^ our Chunnie sure is an all-in-one package!
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 11:09

Jess dear, you mentioned about the biasness, and Mnet is always biased towards whom?

And yes I agree with you. Maybe he still has that manliness to him yeah? Just like Junsu. And Yunho, I dunno how did he end up in the poll really, he should be in the Manly List, alongside Rain, and Song Seung Hun.

Considering this list is the Flower Boys, should we call the one in the Manly List the Bark Boys?

*kicks self*
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 25 Feb - 11:25

Well, all TV channels are biased towards the current situation. I'm not surprised if Lee Minho's really #1 since Boys over flower is the most popular drama in Korea right now. And it's not like Yoochun's gonna receive a million dollars for getting the first place anyway lol!

Ok, i'm just pretending to be wise, of course we all want him a get first place, but the ranking itself is not very clear. We don't know what the hell a "flower boy" is scratch I remember in one Korean variety show where Yoochun and Jaejoong appeared together, they called Jaejoong "Asia's flower boy" and Yoochun "Asia's flower smile" so... i guess this changes everyday =]
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 25 Feb - 11:49

Ohh you're right, BOF is really popular right now, just like Goong a few years back, or My Girl. And are Flower boys supposed to be having weird haircuts too and gorgeous bods at the same time?

OMFG Asia's Flower Smile?

WAHHHHHH that reminds me of spring. And remember what he called Junsu? Asia's Big Butt haha that boy Very Happy:D
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 25 Feb - 11:52

LMFAO ~ I never knew that Yoochun called Junsu that Laughing but yeah, i think that's true lol!
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Post by chunjess Thu 26 Feb - 9:25

They call him flower boy because he is known to be pretty if you try to look past the manly side of him. Especially among Koreans, he is one of the well-known pretty/flower boys. I'm sure you girls have seen Over the Mountain, Across the River, right? Remember how the grannies thought Chunnie was a girl? Not one, not two, but four of them!!! xDDD One even thought Changmin is Chunnie's fiance. ROFL!

And yeah. Mnet is biased to the current state of the Korean entertainment industry most of the times. Just like how Boys Over Flowers, Big Bang and Wonder Girls are always topping their charts for some weird reason. O.O I like them, don't get me wrong. But I just feel that they should know that the Korean music industry isn't filled with just idol groups who are CURRENTLY active. =_="

Even the MCs of the clip agreed. One of them said #16 for Chunnie is too bad. >.< I agree!
    ohhlalakelly
    ohhlalakelly
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13

Post by ohhlalakelly Thu 26 Feb - 18:39

Yea, #16 isn't bad at all. I mean, it's not like they get an award for being in the top 10 or something. At least he's on the list, haha.

Yoochun is very very manly. But in person, he's beautiful. Not beautiful like Jae beautiful, but he's pretty. I remember when one of the girls in Soompi met him IRL, she was in awe by his beauty. hahaha. The curled eyelashes and everything! I get so excited talking about Chunchun. hahaha

maybe susu isn't on there because he's too cute.
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 22:55

Aw. Su's not in it?
    Well anyway.

and ^ haha that's very, er descriptive of her. Very Happy
    he's a flower noy, really. Especially with the O hairstyle Smile
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 8:53

Yeah. I forgot to mention his eyelashes!!! <3 I love how curly they are. ^_^
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 9:59

To huongle: Haha I think he did, it's in this interview I think?

[VIDEO] Mnet Super 100 Flowerboys 10wurg10

The biggest LOL at Min's pimp face. tongue

To chunjess: Yes I do remember that!! And awww how cute I thought the granny was, saying stuff like that lol. He's really pretty in a charming away; not particularly handsome or anything, just charming and gorgeous. *Running out of flattery words* And ohh I never knew that about Mnet! Thank you for telling me! Considering they're not here now, that's why maybe they ended up lagging in behind the ranks. But I'm sure they don't really mind, I hope so Smile

To ohhlalakelly: REALLY? OMFG SHE MET HIM? CURLED EYELASHES? *dies with you*

To shangomar: I second that. That hair makes him looked pretty somehow, a definite contrast to FITB hair, which made him looked real namjaa!
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 22:00

Yeah. I don't think they mind either. Mnet's polls are just plain entertainment. Nothing serious.
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 1 Mar - 12:30

congrats to our boys for making the list !
    but where is junsu ?!
    he's probably somewhere on there.
    i he's not D:
    but ehh, its just a list made for pure entertainment ahah
    nanadnkatsu, that pic of changmin made me LMAO ahahah

thnaks for sharing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 7:27