Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys

rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys Empty [K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys

Post by rdbsk Sat 25 Apr - 12:55

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys (꽃미남 연쇄 테러 사건 / Kkonminam Yeonswae Tereo Sageon), also known as Flower Boys' Series of Terror Events or simply Flower Boys, is a 2007 South Korean high school mystery/comedy film and is the first film produced by SM Pictures, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment. The film stars every member of Super Junior, excluding Cho Kyuhyun due to the car accident of April 19.

[K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys T8t9pi

Summary

After the unusual attack on a school flower boy (heartthrob / pretty boys) on February 14, the same attacks began to happen at different high schools on every month of the same day. Rumors say that the next victims will be at Neulparan High School. The studious student Kibum decides to investigate the matter, blogging all of the terror events on the 14th of each month, causing the event to become a hot topic within the student body. After several attacks, Kibum predicts that the next victims will be Siwon, president of the student body; Heechul, president of the dance club; and Kangin, the captain of the Judo Team.

Cast and characters
    Stars Super Junior:

Kibum, the narrator
    Siwon, the Student Body President
    Heechul, the Ultra Junior President
    Kang-in, the Judo Society Captain
    Donghae, the Ultra Junior member and investigator, Kibum's friend.
    Eunhyuk, the Judo Society member
    Shindong, the Ultra Junior member
    Ryeowook, the Student Body Vice President
    Sungmin, Flower Boy Victim #1, the famous pretty boy
    Hankyung, Flower Boy Victim #2, the basketball player
    Yesung, Flower Boy Victim #3, the rock star
    Leeteuk as a secret role during the Wonder Boy music video. (It was revealed that Ryeowook actually played as the role during the actual film due to Leeteuk not fully recovered from the accident.)
    Key from SHINee is also featured as a cameo character
    Yuri from So Nyeo Shi Dae is also featured as a cameo character

To Download, please go Here
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

[K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys Empty Re: [K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys

Post by shangomar Sat 25 Apr - 23:03

How could i ever forget this? LOL XD
    I love Attack of the Pinup boys. Very Happy It was one heck of a movie that i laughed at everything. Hahaha
    Kibum shot my heart with his acting here too. Didnt know it was him really. IF you havent watched this yet, you better!
    ^_^
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys Empty Re: [K-Movie] SuJu Attack on The Pinup Boys

Post by rdbsk Sat 25 Apr - 23:05

I watched this movie wen i thought SuJu was somekind of BoyBand farm which raised wayyy too many boys, whose names I cudnt learn ! lol ... But even then , I was awstruck by Siwon and Kibum's charisma .
    Bichan
    Bichan
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 111
    Smiling points : 111

Post by Bichan Sun 26 Apr - 6:21

I watched this movie !!
    it's really funny * w*b
    Minjae
    Minjae
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 213
    Smiling points : 315

Post by Minjae Thu 30 Apr - 7:26

the thing with the poop... was kinda disgusting XD and Kangin and Heechul wanted it thrown into their faces since it would make them more famous...lol.

But this movie was hilarious apart from the coughcough....I think I should rewatch it ^^
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

Post by mickybabysusu Sun 3 May - 4:59

haha i watched this too!!! it was hilarious with the poop and everything. though i can't believe they actually wanted to get hit by the poop o_o
    i love the panda in the movie hahaa XD
    and kibum is just gawd-almighty cute in there woots flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 7:31