Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!)

sosunny
    sosunny
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 30
    Smiling points : 94

Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!) Empty Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!)

Post by sosunny Sun 19 Apr - 6:30

I like to share one of my fav vids of Yoochun. I even had to request mickytohos to reupload it. Thanks to her I can ever watch it again!

Credit:mickytohos
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!) Empty Re: Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!)

Post by huongle Sun 19 Apr - 6:39

*CRIES*

WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO PUSH YUNCHUN UP IN MY LIST ;~; ???

*cries*

Oh well, at least there were a few Jaechun seconds after that.

But yeah, that hair looks very normal but he still shines lol! even though Mirotic curtain hair is my most favourite, i wouldn't want my boyfriend to have that hair on the street (i'm not saying that Yoochun's my boyfriend okay ?)
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!) Empty Re: Micky Yoochun @ a Wedding (So Handsome!)

Post by rdbsk Sun 19 Apr - 11:48

Micky Toho uploads so many cool videos but her account gets suspended all the time lol

Im rippin this off you-tube and uploadin a download file in Underground... thank for sharing ... I bet Huong wants to take Lee Yeon Hee / Park heeBon's place lol ... YunHo oppa loooks soooo handsome.. and Chunnie's smile is .................ahhh .. words fail me ..

EDIT : To download this file Click here :

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 9:57