Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
setanlaut
yourlover
Minjae
huongle
8 posters

Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ?

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ? Empty Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ?

Post by huongle Mon 6 Apr - 1:47

Haha, go Chun!face anti-fans, this is your chance lol!

Credit: deevinne@yt
    Minjae
    Minjae
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 213
    Smiling points : 315

Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ? Empty Re: Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ?

Post by Minjae Mon 6 Apr - 3:07

When I saw this I was like 'uh way to go chunnie!' lol

ahh Yoochun confiscating a fan's camera.
    I don't mind that yoochun did this to the fangirl(well she was even a passenger) but she should not point the camera too much into his face and of course this is why chunnie got annoyed by this..it's always the same routine for them at the airport.
    Personal SPACE is the keyword!I hope they also stopped touching a certain duck butt..I SO hope.

There was also a similar happening where yoochun threw a love letter away which a fan put into jae's hood haha.
    I definetely don't mind that ^^ ~haaahaha
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ? Empty Re: Let's all be Yoochun's anti-fans shall we ?

Post by huongle Mon 6 Apr - 3:20

I love his outfit, everything lol!
    yourlover
    yourlover
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 67
    Smiling points : 111

Post by yourlover Mon 6 Apr - 5:28

I was about to post this video !!
    you're fast .
    haha,
    that fans is so inconsiderate !!
    poor yoochun !
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Mon 6 Apr - 8:04

clear version without music background!!

i was laugh so hard when i watch this.. that fan girl totally scared of wuli chunnie!! n chunnie look sooooooooo damn hot when he's got angry!! LOLZ!!!

d video creditt to phutran1981vnn2
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Mon 6 Apr - 9:42

I couldn't hear he say anything. And even if i could, it's not like i know Korean anyway lol!
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Mon 6 Apr - 14:13

God, your subject title scared me! silent

Seriously, I'm tired of this shit. Firstly, I hate it when this happens cos it gives platform for antis/netizens to blow things out of proportion and whatnot. Secondly, it's a big burden for the boys, like MAJOR and for this case the burden goes to our dear Yoochun. Thirdly, any rational person with some conscience left will not bash any of the party involved. Blaming is one thing, bashing is another.

Honestly what is security for? To ensure that mishaps like this don't happen. To protect our boys and the welfare of the fans as well. What kind of airport give passengers THAT much of space to walk through? Ridiculous much, they're giving opportunities for fans to crowd and mob. How many times do the boys have to encounter things like this to realise that the security lacks?

Oh and I'm sure fans gotta learn a lesson too Exclamation

Many are saying, 'Oh he's the least favourite' or 'He's sucha diva' or 'That's so rude' And what's worst is that they blame DBSK's popularity and how much money they are making for the reason of Yoochun's actions. Do I even have to explain about this? Pointless, period.

You know what, go cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Mon 6 Apr - 14:49

What annoys me the most is the thing about being a celebrity and it comes with the job, if you can't accept it then leave the industry? Seriously what the hell? I'm sure you know what I mean. And don't even start about people who said that Yoochun don't appreciate fans for making DBSK famous. Truth to be told, these people suck.

If my language is inappropriate, please tell me. And I apologise for the rant. Didn't know where else to rant. I feel really bad this is happening to Yoochun, not the first time too. I hope SM/AVEX do something about this cos at the end of the day the one that made the news is Yoochun about how unprofessional he is. Oh lame!

Micky Yoochun hwaiting! We love you baby. Fret not, we love your badass attitude Wink
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Mon 6 Apr - 18:13

LMAOOOOO im sorry but i watched both videos and they made me laugh.
    in the second video, you can see junsu restrain his smile/laugh when approaching the flight attendant ahah
    cottonpops, you said it all honey. <3
    its about time someone does something.
    & chun was that badass man ! Cool

thanks for sharing the videos ~
    yourlover
    yourlover
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 67
    Smiling points : 111

Post by yourlover Mon 6 Apr - 23:56

DInt really understand what the second video talking about.

that girl is so inconsiderate ! Crying or Very sad
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Tue 7 Apr - 5:29

adhah dun we loves bad boy na?? lol! lol! personally i loves when he's got angry!! cheers

sum forum r still talking about this incdent though
    scratch
    Minjae
    Minjae
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by Minjae Fri 10 Apr - 2:48

I just found this.
    All I can say...was this necessary?
    even news talking about it? tsk

anyway..praise yoochun.praise him.ignore his fails.ignore them
    he looked really handsome while doing it.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 10 Apr - 2:52

I tried to take a picture of my housemate while she's in her sleeping gown and she basically kicked/punched me so now i should ask this news channel to report on that right ?

Well, but he's an idol, that's different Very Happy GO YOOCHUN, YOU'RE FINALLY MAKING IT TO THE NEWS ALONE NOT WITH DBSK afro

I don't understand what she was talking about there though ? Anyone ?
    sosunny
    sosunny
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 30
    Smiling points : 94

Post by sosunny Fri 10 Apr - 8:55

"Today's most searched word is Micky Yoochun Camera". A video of Micky Yoochun taking a camera from a female fan was blogged, and it's a big news among many people. The afternoon of April 7th, a video titled 'Micky Yoochun being angry with a fan and taking camera' was put up. In this video Micky Yoochun took the camera of a female putting the camera close to his face and lowered it down. The explanation with the video implied Micky yoochun was extremely angry and took away the camera, ----
    --however, the actual fact of him taking camera away is not clarified. Some had opinions that Micky was too rash, and others said fans were too over the top as well. Occasional, but inevitable, celebrities' sudden reactions are becoming a problem, but with each time fans' reckless manners are also criticized. This time as well, putting camera in front of Micky's nose, surely an unprepared star did not want to leave such a picture. In the fan's view however, in that moment, there is no more ---
    --need for mannerisms, just a wish to put the celebrity they like in their hearts closely. Those parts of fans, Micky Yoochun has probably known for 6 years, but it seems he was having a bad day. Idols are human as well, how would they always show a smile and the good sides all the time? The certain thing is, what contributes to a celebrity's reputation is also the fans' behaviour.

---end of translation. last sentence she mumbled so couldn't catch all. Tried to translate as directly as possible =>trans by Yuriel367@YT

-------------------------------------------------
    Actually this programm Why 10 news is for most talk about on net, right? coz I've seen this programm with dong bang related.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 10 Apr - 9:45

Oh good, the news was very nice to my ears lol! Thanks a lot Sunny for this Very Happy
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Fri 10 Apr - 9:56

Well thanks sosunny Razz

It is true, fans' behaviour contirbutes to the celebrity's reputation. Omg, this sentence is WIN! Koreans are smart people but why can't they be smart enough to MOVE ON and make news about something worthy like THSK performing in TOKYO DOME?

But on a brigther note, this should be an eye opener. Even if it's not in the most positive way. Anyway huong, he did make news without DBSK when he was the No.1 Natural Look celebrity, does that counts? lol!
    Minjae
    Minjae
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by Minjae Fri 10 Apr - 9:59

TY!
    Idols are human as well, how would they always show a smile and the good sides all the time? The certain thing is, what contributes to a celebrity's reputation is also the fans' behaviour.
    well said ^__^
    there's no need to add more.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 10 Apr - 10:04

But Adhah, Jaejoong was #6 at that time lol! Well okay i'm weird /dies
    shinesz
    shinesz
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 6
    Smiling points : 6

Post by shinesz Wed 13 May - 22:52

she follow them and take a photo everytime i think yuchun very angry
    i like his face on that time.he doesn't fact if he angry he will show
    what he feel (: i think it good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May - 3:21