Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
huongle
rdbsk
6 posters

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread

rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread Empty [K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread

Post by rdbsk Wed 1 Apr - 1:22

We Got Married (Hangul: 우리 결혼했어요) is a reality South Korean variety show. It is one of the segments for the Sunday Sunday Night program. Highlighting the "marriages" of four celebrity couples at a time, the program shows what life would be like if each of these couples had really married. Until they left the "Lettuce" or JoongBo couple (Hyun Joong of SS501 / Ji Hoo fame and HwangBo) were the rock-star couple dat had everyone's heart .. after they left the show ratings dropped considerably, but now SuJu member and DJ KangIn and actress Lee YoonJi's (Shin's elder sister sister from Goong) "Acorn Jelly" has everyones attention .. largely due to YoonJi's simplicity and inoocence and KangIn playin a sweeet carin hubby diff from his usual playboy avatar........the show also currently stars TaeYeon of SNSD and JunJin from ShinHwa

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread S2_6

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread 1-2
    Name: 이윤지 / Lee Yoon Ji
    Profession: Actress
    Birthdate: March 15, 1984
    Star sign: Pisces
    Blood type: B
    Education: Chung-Ang University
    2006 KBS Acting Awards: New Actress Award

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread Kangin0-1
    Nickname(s): Kang Kings (강깅쓰), Kkang (깡), Neoguri, Ox , Youngchoon
    Date of Birth: January 17, 1985
    Blood Type: O
    Siblings: None
    Pets: Gongju
    Specialty/Hobby: Acting, Singing, Exercise (kick boxing), Swimming
    Management: SM Entertainment
    Random Fact: He is currently part of Super Junior.

To download go Here

Last edited by rdbsk on Tue 28 Apr - 10:48; edited 2 times in total
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread Empty Re: [K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread

Post by huongle Wed 1 Apr - 1:39

Ah i love this show flower

BTW, i have this link which has downloads for the subbed episodes until ep 21, a very good source ^^
    kprincess
    kprincess
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 32
    Smiling points : 29

[K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread Empty Re: [K-Reality Show] - We got married - KangJi couple thread

Post by kprincess Wed 1 Apr - 20:17

OMG. I totally adore this show bUt it's becoming a little dissappointing lately.
    The only reason why i'm still watching WGM is because of the Kangji couple. Lee Yoonji is really pretty and they are so cute together.
    The recent ep with the whole SuJu coming to their house was so HILARIOUS. It's pure mayhem. She looks so confused with all the chaos. LOL.
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Sat 11 Apr - 21:31

I've sworn my love to Kangji couple way back the first episode, but right now,i couldnt keep up with it. And news has it that the WGM time slot would be shortened because they're adding a new show, therefore they may eliminate some couples..0__O
    idk. I hope they stay or i may never watch WGM again^^
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Sat 11 Apr - 22:08

shangomar wrote:I've sworn my love to Kangji couple way back the first episode, but right now,i couldnt keep up with it. And news has it that the WGM time slot would be shortened because they're adding a new show, therefore they may eliminate some couples..0__O
    idk. I hope they stay or i may never watch WGM again^^

Well, even if they do eliminate, I hope its TaeYeon / HyunDong and that gag woman and her tall hubby .. they have noooooo chemistry AT ALLL !! Theyre like a waste of screen space and screen time !!
    kprincess
    kprincess
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Post by kprincess Sun 12 Apr - 1:26

OMG. Haven't you heard, Rafi? Apparently, Hyungdon is dating a scriptwriter now. SO the couple that both of us want out is DEFINITELY going to leave WGM. YAY!

They're changing the format of WGM and eliminating some couples as well because of the Hyungdon-Taeyeon failure.
    From what i heard, it's most probably the ShinYoung couple. i've NEVER watched any of their parts at all. KangJi better stay or else, i'm gonna bid farewell to WGM forever. *sigh*
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Sun 12 Apr - 1:30

kprincess wrote:OMG. Haven't you heard, Rafi? Apparently, Hyungdon is dating a scriptwriter now. SO the couple that both of us want out is DEFINITELY going to leave WGM. YAY!

They're changing the format of WGM and eliminating some couples as well because of the Hyungdon-Taeyeon failure.
    From what i heard, it's most probably the ShinYoung couple. i've NEVER watched any of their parts at all. KangJi better stay or else, i'm gonna bid farewell to WGM forever. *sigh*

YeSSSS!!, I heard abt the HyunDon scandal..the gag woman and her man... they never looked like a couple anyway ..

And lets just thank heavens .. WGm is gonna be more fun to watch now that theyre cleanin up the gunk .. I LOVE kangji .. But that new actress from BOF and JunJin have chemistry too .. theyre like my 2nd favs !
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 12 Apr - 12:20

hey guys !
    theres a kangji couple thread so i must participate in this discussion ! : D
    as of now, alot of subbers are kind of lacking because accounts are getting suspended and blah blah.
    im waiting for ep 51 to come out with subs.
    the ep with super junior was pretty short : (
    nonetheless, it was great : )
    yes, ive heard about the news with hyungdon & his writer gf ahah
    seriously, i hope wgm upgrades cause im so sure that theyre losing alot of viewers.
    the first season was amaaaaaazing.
    i just think that their poor choice in couples are holding them back.
    and i wish that they keep the interessting couples like kanginxyoonji & junjinxsiyoung & take it from there.
    orrrrr, keep those 2 couples & add one or two more INTERESTING & COMPATIBLE couples.
    i agree, shinyoungxsungrok dont have much chemistry.
    as of now, it just seems like a friendly relationship ahah
    if they were portraying how my marriage would look like i would so leave him ahah
    anyways, i think ive said too much on my first post in this topic.
    we'll see how everything progresses : )
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Wed 15 Apr - 11:06

here u go d epi 51 with eng sub

i loves this couple!! kangji hwaiting!!flower
    credits to pluie1rst
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Wed 22 Apr - 10:54

did u hear tht our kangji couple gonna leave d show??
    its pretty sad tho.. they getting closer n now viewers started
    to liked them n now their leaving..
    aarrgg stupid pd's WGM!!
    kprincess
    kprincess
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Post by kprincess Wed 22 Apr - 11:21

URGH!! DON'T EVEN MENTION IT!
    I'M FUMING RIGHT NOW! #^$@*&

"As a result, the We Got Married team is planning on recreating the show with a whole new concept by bringing in couples who are currently dating for real!"

Seriously, where's the fun if you already know they're dating?!

Sigh. i wonder how Kangin and Yoonji felt when they heard the news.
    Although they're getting busy and might have already prepared themselves to leave WGM, they must have felt dissappointed that they can't even film their farewell episode. OMG. i'm gonna cry now.
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Wed 22 Apr - 11:42

OMG !! This had BETTER be a JOKE !!!
    kprincess
    kprincess
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Post by kprincess Wed 29 Apr - 23:49

What's even sadder is that they don't even have a FAREWELL episode!
    WGM PDs are SO MEAN.

oh well the 1st generation will always be the BEST.
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 30 Apr - 3:19

^ Yeah, it's really a bugger.Pft. Why cant they just give it to the fans? I bet a lot of Kangji fanatics are disappointed. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 14:25