Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
yooshu
tohru19
auaulea
shana
sky1310
kizzy_pozz
dianahi
beemomo
`Niiie
mickybabysusu
applepieprinces
Nobuchan
AiRi
cottonpops
ohhlalakelly
chunnified
♥SarangYooChun.
chunjess
rdbsk
shangomar
gottapurplelikethat
nanadnakatsu
Amaris
huongle
jesssoyouknow
29 posters

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar

jesssoyouknow
    jesssoyouknow
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 4
    Smiling points : 0

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Empty [INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar

Post by jesssoyouknow Wed 21 Jan - 7:02

Hello guys! I'm Jess, and I will be the moderator for the Gossip and Music forums. Very Happy

I know most of you are Micky Yoochun fans--and like me, I'm sure you want to know about his past too, right? Majority of the people here are aware of his relationship with Park Gahee (BoA's former dancer). They had a relationship around 2004 (I think) and broke up that same year too. Rumors said that Gahee got married right after their breakup and she had kids. But apparently, it was just a rumor. Now, Gahee is the leader of this new girl group named After School. It was reported before that Son Dambi was going to lead the group, but due to schedule clashes, Dambi wasn't included in the group. I know you are all curious of how she looks like now, or if you're a new Yoochun fan, I'm sure you want to know how they looked like when they were together.

I have a few pictures here of Gahee and Yoochun together. I don't know who to credit, since my friends just gave me pictures and blahs... so here. I bring Yoochun and Gahee.

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 2e64g86

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 2u97h54

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 62e27hz

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 686z6lh

By the way--this is how she looks like now. I got this from her cyworld (click link if you wanna see her site). Honestly I don't know if her site still exists because I heard a lot of DBSK fangirls have been posting negative messages on her mini hompage. Poor lucky her. She dated Yoochun, and she's a popstar now... but a lot of people are hating her. >.<

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Gaheejp2

This is After School's first released group picture that I found in soompi (credits to suejinners[at]soompi). She's the girl wearing the all-white outfit. I think she's pretty though.

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 20090115103943601901xk7

Reactions, anyone? Very Happy
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Empty Re: [INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar

Post by huongle Wed 21 Jan - 9:04

Oh, i remember this, she's 6 years older than him, and Yoochun during the HUG time was very very young/cute compared to her.

She has a pretty face to me, and quite tall. I heard a rumour about why they broke up. Someone said that because the girl told Yoochun about her being put into an arranged marriage, so they decided to break up. But then after a period of depression, Yoochun found out that it was a lie.

LOL Idk, rumour is just a rumour =]
    Amaris
    Amaris
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13
    Smiling points : -4

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Empty Re: [INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar

Post by Amaris Wed 21 Jan - 9:07

I had read about his "girlfriend" in previous articles but I was never sure if it was true or not. The pictures sure make that clear. I think they looked very cute (and happy!) together. It's too bad they didn't last. Of course that's to be expected with all the pressure put on both of them from angry fans. It's also difficult to keep a relationship with a busy schedule.

I find her really pretty and I had no idea she was in the group After School, which I intend on giving a listen to now.

lol Arranged marriage? Lie? Sounds like a Drama. Anyways, rumour or not, girlfriend or not, we can at least detect they were relatively close due to those pictures.
    jesssoyouknow
    jesssoyouknow
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 4

Post by jesssoyouknow Wed 21 Jan - 9:16

Really? I didn't know about that arranged marriage thing. HAHA. This is interesting...
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 21 Jan - 10:47

I find it cute when idols can publicize their relationships openly like this, feels like they're being very honest. If Yoochun has a girlfriend right now, as long as she's a decent girl and treats him well, as long as they like each other, i'll surely support them Very Happy

Too bad, i think DBSK is now too popular/busy for that, not like the HUG time LOL
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Wed 21 Jan - 10:52

BTW, i have clearer/more pictures of them Very Happy

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 2e64g86

Couple bracelets ?

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar 48x3g9x
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Empty chunnie's ex

Post by nanadnakatsu Thu 29 Jan - 12:59

Hello everybody! I'm new here!

ahhh seeing the pics, and being a yoochun's fan, I felt a slight jealousy somehow even if the relationship is over. HAHA!
    If she moved on and become a pop star, that should be okay. Fans shouldn't be bashing someone their idol once loved. Doesn't loving someone is wishing for that person's happiness? If things kept going on like this, DBSK could not get married for sure [eventhough it would be such a pleasure HAHA I SAID IT AGAIN XDXD]. But we ourselves have our own life and sure, we'll get married one day and have kids and grandchildren, and grandgrandchildren etc etc. So the bashing fans should question themselves on why are we holding on someone else's happiness just for our selfish needs?

And right now I'm questioning myself too. Razz
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Thu 29 Jan - 15:17

I'll feel sad when any of them gets married, that's a weird feeling since we've been too used to them performing for us XD Never mind, that time will surely come since i think none of them is gay LOL
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Thu 29 Jan - 15:45

ZOMG unnie, you totally said it. the ghei word. HAHA XDXD

i think chun might get married. and min for sure because he's as straight as a goal post.

for Jaejoongie, uhhh...Razz:P
    gottapurplelikethat
    gottapurplelikethat
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 1

[INFO] 박가희 (Park Gahee) -- Micky's ex girlfriend-slash-new popstar Empty her name is park too? @_@

Post by gottapurplelikethat Fri 30 Jan - 6:49

she is really pretty - that i can say. and they were so cute together. i'm curious about the girl's group - they reminds me of Wonder Girls, only older n sexier. ahaha.

i hope fans stop bashing her because of their past. chun is a handsome man, and he deserves to have someone loving him. i, for one, would be happy if he finds someone who will love him and is loved by him, no matter whether the person is a guy or a girl. Smile *whispering junsu junsu junsu form the side xDD*

am so glad to finally see the famous ex of chun. hihi Wink Laughing
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 30 Jan - 8:24

gottapurplelikethat wrote:she is really pretty - that i can say. and they were so cute together. i'm curious about the girl's group - they reminds me of Wonder Girls, only older n sexier. ahaha.

i hope fans stop bashing her because of their past. chun is a handsome man, and he deserves to have someone loving him. i, for one, would be happy if he finds someone who will love him and is loved by him, no matter whether the person is a guy or a girl. Smile *whispering junsu junsu junsu form the side xDD*

am so glad to finally see the famous ex of chun. hihi Wink Laughing

still i'm sad, bebichiri. she's obviously with him during the miduhyo or hug time. ooouuuu the thought of him singing love songs but actually thinking of her...ahhhh tsk tsk

well you know what they say, we gotta purple like that.

Neutral
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 22:46

Chun really likes older girls, ne?
    lol XD GaHee is beautiful.
    I never liked her before, but when i saw her with her new group, well...She's gorgeous.
    Very Happy
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

Post by rdbsk Thu 26 Feb - 23:24

Ummm yeah.. As far as I knoe Ga Hee really dated Chunnie... and the break up was cuz of BoA ?? I dont mean to sprean rumours..but thtas wat I heard.. :S and after Chun broke up wid her , she agreed to the arranged marriage ?? lol

but they sure looked very cute together .. its kinda sad dat they broke up..

btw..aftre schoopl is amazing !! did any1 see tyheir AH mv??

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb - 11:36

Hmm... It is just said that I have a feeling the rumour about the girl lying is true... I don't know why but I get the strong feeling... I don't think Chun and BoA ever dated... Who knows but Jae and BoA are close friends hehehe

Well the past is the past, I'm sure some of use have had past relationships... so yeah. It's okay one day I believe the Chun will find the perfect girl for him!!!
    chunjess
    chunjess
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 51

Post by chunjess Fri 27 Feb - 20:12

She's pretty. And she has a sweet and cute personality, I mean outside her performances. But I would love to see BoA and Chunnie together. Razz Somehow, they're so cute together! Like the time BoA and Chunnie were 'fighting' on stage after an award show. So cute!
    ♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Sat 28 Feb - 8:41

It really upsetted me when I heard this back in my newbie days xD

Then again, it's only natural for pretty boys to have relationships :]
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 1 Mar - 11:33

: D i love leader park gahee !
    shes beauuuuuuutiful <3
    her & chun really look cute together ~
    ehh, rumours are rumours.
    chun is a boy who will have girlfriend(s) in the future so we must accept it hahas
    i wish them both more success in the future & for them to find themselves the right person for them : )

thanks for sharing.
    ohhlalakelly
    ohhlalakelly
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13

Post by ohhlalakelly Sun 1 Mar - 14:46

chunjess wrote:She's pretty. And she has a sweet and cute personality, I mean outside her performances. But I would love to see BoA and Chunnie together. Razz Somehow, they're so cute together! Like the time BoA and Chunnie were 'fighting' on stage after an award show. So cute!

Jessica - Seriously! ME TOO! I would love to see BoA and Yoochun together. Haha! Like.. I remember photos of them during that one meeting for illegal downloading? XD When Chun had his fauxhawk! Oh my gosh, they were TOO cute.

Ga Hee is mosdef hot! I want them to meet backstage in Korea. I wonder how awkward it'd be... or I wonder if the boys' were keeping up with this new girl group while they were in Japan. Lol, I bet they were like.. "deng, these girls are hot! especially Ga Hee! did you see those killer splits she's able to do?!" omg. hahahaha. okay... my imagination.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Mon 2 Mar - 0:57

BoA and Yoochun... hmm

*trying to fantasize* ~
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Mon 2 Mar - 8:18

BoA is super cool, I guess they will look cute together. But somehow, it seems like BoA isn't Yoochun's type? Well although, anything can happen when you're in love. And Ga Hee reminds me of BoA a little! Both have the smile and dimples. Ga Hee's a great dancer but sometimes her dance routine are exaggerated. On a lighter note, I like her personality too!

P.S I hope Yoochun gets a girlfriend soon cheers
    (Even thought I doubt it, seeing how busy our boys are!)
    AiRi
    AiRi
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 6

Post by AiRi Thu 12 Mar - 8:02

they look cute together <3
    wish they were back..xD

btw..Ga Hee's dimples are cuuute!
    Nobuchan
    Nobuchan
    Mickey level 3
    Mickey level 3

Number of posts : 91
    Smiling points : 33

Post by Nobuchan Thu 12 Mar - 9:13

I don't like GaHee :/ I don't think she's cute or anything @___@ i just can't like her ~ and I don't like After School xD not because of her, though... just because I don't like that AH song xD!

I'm not jealous about their relationship, but... I don't like it ~

*junsu is better, chunnie <w<, junsu is better <w<...*

BoaChun couple is so cool! I like it xD I think BoA is the only girl I would like to be Chunnie's girlfriend xD don't ask me why, because I don't know ùxu...
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Tue 17 Mar - 9:41

Park Gahee is better off being a rapper and dancer. She fail as a singer to me. Eh I wonder how their relationship even started. Anyone know the reason for their break up?
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Tue 17 Mar - 10:28

huongle wrote:
    She has a pretty face to me, and quite tall. I heard a rumour about why they broke up. Someone said that because the girl told Yoochun about her being put into an arranged marriage, so they decided to break up. But then after a period of depression, Yoochun found out that it was a lie.

LOL Idk, rumour is just a rumour =]

Quoting myself lol!
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Tue 17 Mar - 11:02

Haha thanks though! If it was true, poor Chunnie Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May - 11:34