Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki)

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki) Empty 09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki)

Post by huongle Mon 2 Mar - 12:59

This is a Japanese show by the popular idol group SMAP Very Happy

Talk

Performances ( Purple Line Doushite )

Download here

So basically, in the Talk part, firstly Tohoshinki were listing the Japanese dramas with SMAP members. At first they were listing all dramas of Kimura Takuya ( which i'm sure they could have continued until next morning ), then having read the situation, the boys tried to find other dramas with other members and they managed to name quite a lot. However, they didn't mention any of Nakai Masahiro. He was quite upset and asked "Nothing else ?". The boys panicked, and smart Junsu found a way out "Utaban" ~LMAO Utaban is a freaking SHOW in which Nakai is the main MC, that's not a drama Junsu ah ~~~

Next up, the Dream question asked them to tell Japanese gags [Jun's major XD]. Yunho showed off his "transforming into Bruce Lee after 3s". Then Jaejoong's turn "Dou iu koto ? - Shou yu koto ?" [Ok, this gag, unless you know Japanese, i can't explain ^^;;]. Well, ok, we always have to mention Junsu when it comes to Japanese gags. It's now his turn, but he said that he had stopped doing that since it wasn't very welcome LOL He said one, which made everyone stay quiet for 3s ... "This is why i stopped" LMFAO Nakai was so mean to comment "I think it was a right choice" =]

Lastly it was a gag which all members could do together. The main point was : they are all trying to volunteer to do something by raising their hands, but then when Junsu opens his mouth, they all gave the task to him immediately ... *LOL*

Last edited by huongle on Tue 3 Mar - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki) Empty Re: 09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki)

Post by cottonpops Tue 3 Mar - 0:52

The talk was funny and a little bit awkward. I love the last gag alot haha! I wasn't going to comment on their joint performance but I know you know who owned the performance Cool
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki) Empty Re: 09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP (guest = Tohoshinki)

Post by huongle Tue 3 Mar - 10:39

Download links for the performances is up Very Happy
    ♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Tue 3 Mar - 11:05

Subs of part 1 is up :]

Rahh, the talk was so short Dx
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Wed 18 Mar - 22:35

there is huge gap between their voices!! silent n their preforming doushite with hands up n down its so smap sytle lol!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Thu 19 Mar - 0:46

Uhm, SMAP's singing style is quite different, but i love this combination Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 8:48