Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
cottonpops
nanadnakatsu
huongle
7 posters

[MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion Empty [MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion

Post by huongle Tue 20 Jan - 19:15

I've uploaded the 3 main tracks of Bolero to mediafire Very Happy

01. Bolero
    02. Kiss the baby sky
    03. Wasurenaide

Ok, so here are my personal opinions:
    ★ Bolero gives me goosebumps whenever i listen to it because of Yoochun's random sreaming part LOL His screaming sounds really special to me, not like Jae or Min's usual/professional screaming =] And honestly, when i first listened to it, i couldn't tell Yoochun's part "Let you dance away". His "dance" was pronounced really really weirdly to me '_' Generally, i really really like this song, it's very breathtaking ♥️

★ I WANT KISS THE BABY SKY'S LYRICS ;__; I wanna understand clearly what the hell Yoochun was "rapping" at the beginning of the song... he definitely sounded like a total Casanova to me lol!

★ Wasurenaide didn't strike me much, it was an average love song to me Very Happy
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion Empty Re: [MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 18 Feb - 10:46

"★ I WANT KISS THE BABY SKY'S LYRICS ;__; I wanna understand clearly what the hell Yoochun was "rapping" at the beginning of the song..."

Second that. I've search everywhere to no avail. Apparently everybody just leave dots at that verse. Haha funny though! At first I thought he said "Just trespassing a while" gyahaha lol!

And that's my favourite part out of the entire song.

And yeah, Wasurenaide is good, could be a great song if we take more time to listen to it. Still think the two DON'Ts from Mirotic C are the best. They're tearjerkers Smile

Chun's Bolero part. I thought he said "Let you fades away" before reading the subtitles. His Chungrish is growing on us really SmileSmile
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion Empty Re: [MP3] Bolero/Kiss the baby sky/Wasurenaide & Discussion

Post by cottonpops Mon 9 Mar - 0:56

Okay here's what I did, listened to Kiss The Baby Sky and repeated the first part countless of times haha! So here's what I concluded after doing that,

Yeah
    Ya'll I'm talking about baby yeah
    Just trying to say, you know what
    New story, another original
    Come on

Does that help? You can try sing it with the song to see if it fits. Well as far as I'm concerned, it sounded like he said those Smile
    chromic.maze
    chromic.maze
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13
    Smiling points : 11

Post by chromic.maze Mon 9 Mar - 7:01

★ Bolero gives me goosebumps whenever i listen to it because of Yoochun's random sreaming part LOL His screaming sounds really special to me, not like Jae or Min's usual/professional screaming =]

I totally agree to this. I felt this strong urge to just scream or cry or ... I don't know what when I heard their perfect voices harmonizing at the climax of the song. It evokes very strong emotions from the listeners.

And Kiss the Baby Sky! A must-hear for me everyday when I get up in the morning. Drives away all my unhappiness and instills hope in me. Yoochun's rap was hot. I loved the part where he goes "My Hero, my Max, my U-Know, my Xiah, my Micky, together as one" or something along that lines.

For Wasurenaide, I was very touched though. It never fails to make me feel like tearing when I hear it. I guess Jaejoong's style is getting to me as well.

(Hadaaaa!!! Ninja-yowl)
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Mon 9 Mar - 7:07

cottonpops wrote:Okay here's what I did, listened to Kiss The Baby Sky and repeated the first part countless of times haha! So here's what I concluded after doing that,

Yeah
    Ya'll I'm talking about baby yeah
    Just trying to say, you know what
    New story, another original
    Come on

Does that help? You can try sing it with the song to see if it fits. Well as far as I'm concerned, it sounded like he said those Smile

The English is very... weird o__O;; But then again, Yoochun's English parts are normally very weird LOL
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Tue 10 Mar - 4:18

i've heard somewhere that it was Yoohwan who composed the english lyrics of Kiss the Baby Sky..
    but he wasnt in the credits on the single..So im not sure about it. Very Happy
    But i think it's kinda true because the english was much better..XD

and i so love wasurenaide...I keep on playing it! XD
    hotaru_x
    hotaru_x
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 11
    Smiling points : 0

Post by hotaru_x Fri 13 Mar - 9:52

Bolero... Off course I really love Yoochun's fasetto~~ ^^ but actually I prefer to see Bolero LIVE because this song is so great and powerfull ^^

Kiss the baby sky... Maaaaan~ this was the first reason that made me decide to buy their single. *I'm newbie cassiopeia, and I don't have so many albums.. and didn't have any tohoshinki's single before bolero*
    Rather than "Yoochun composed this", Kiss the baby sky give me a strong nice Mellody that can make me always happy everytime I listen to it. ^^

wasurenaide... what a beautiful song~~~ ^^ Jaejoong never fails to make me love his song ^^ haha, I love the lyrics and the "wasurenaide.." part. I love Yoochun's voice there too ^^ and actually I decided not to listen this song before I got the copy, so.. first time I listened to wasurenaide I feel so.. "Maaaan.. another JPOP-ish of Tohoshinki ^^!"
    sara39
    sara39
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 29
    Smiling points : 30

Post by sara39 Tue 5 May - 9:46

Bolero:
    This songs always, and i mean always gives me goosebumps when i hear the song whether its live or just audio. This song is just so powerfully sung by all the members, especially chunnie's fasetto...it amazes me and i'm so happy that this song is going be featured in a movie.... Very Happy

Kiss the baby sky:
    Chunnie's composed song...makes me so happy when i hear it..especially the english parts, although i have to admit at first i had no idea what he was saying so i head hear the beginging a couple of times to understand..also the mv is so cute.. it makes me smile every time i watch cause they are all smiling... I love you

Wasurenaide:
    Beuatifully sung and composed... that's all i can say... Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 2:08