Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama

yooshu
    yooshu
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 23
    Smiling points : 40

TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama Empty TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama

Post by yooshu Wed 7 Apr - 7:04

[AKP] 100406 TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama

TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama 316kmeg

Because TVXQ’s Yoochun is hard at work with his new Japanese mobile tv drama Loving You, I thought he would be staying in Japan for a longer period. But it turns out we’ll be seeing Yoochun in Korea very soon.

Surprisingly enough, Yoochun will star in a historical drama.

So I’m guessing we’ll be seeing this pop star in some hanbok. He has been cast in the upcoming drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Sungkyunkwan is a university that dates way back from the Joseon Dynasty and the school still exists to this day. The drama is a love story on the Sungkyunkwan campus.

He will play Lee Sun Joon, a character that has the brain, looks and money. He is a rich boy that falls in love with a girl that is cross dressing for some reason.

Yoochun said, “I had fun reading the synopsis. I want to meet Sun Joon very soon. I’m honored to play such an interesting character in my first project. I will work hard to greet the viewers with a good project and as a good character.”

Sungkyunkwan Scandal will begin shooting in May.

Credits: allkpop.com
    Written by: heartfacee
    Shared by: OneTVXQ.com Sexy Bitchy Ohohoho Missing you Creative

ok..the female lead is not confirmed yet but whoever she is...she's damn lucky...the plot is just my cup of tea..lol...can't wait
    samaya0107
    samaya0107
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 39
    Smiling points : 43

TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama Empty Re: TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama

Post by samaya0107 Wed 7 Apr - 11:27

omg.. he's very handsome..
    kyaaaaa~
    first a japanese drama, then now these?
    WOW.. kyaaa~
    so excited.. hehehe..
    joannes alonsagay
    joannes alonsagay
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 12
    Smiling points : 12

TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama Empty Re: TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama

Post by joannes alonsagay Tue 13 Apr - 0:17

wahh! i'm very excited.. TVXQ’s Yoochun to lead another drama Icon_razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May - 16:08