Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room Empty [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room

Post by cottonpops Sun 21 Feb - 5:03

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room Yoochun01-2

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room Yoochun02-2

I've had love at first sight twice. Once I like someone, I'm a committed guy. My date outfits are usually casual. I like being natural.

Yoochun says once he likes someone, he's a committed guy. 'Once I dated this girl who I approached so many times and I dater her for years. I've forgotten how relationships like that feels now' (laughs)

While joking around and talking like a little boy, once he stands in front of the camera, his expression becomes like an adult. His image when he debuted which was cute seems to have changed. 'When you listen to the best album, I can feel that time has past. I want everyone to remember those times when listening to it'

Yoochun's Data

DOB: 1986/06/04

Blood Type: O

Height: 180 cm

Habit you can't fix: I seem to not have much interest in my cellphone and I tend to forget it

Gestures you like for a woman: When she's cooking with no makeup on

What you were afraid of as a child: Bike! I've been in an accident so . . .

What guys need: Motivation towards the future

What girls need: Calmness

What you do when you can't sleep: I think about the future

What you want to do the day before the earth ends: Eat with my family

Yoochun can naturally pull off a classic vest and a hat. We thought he would usually wear clothes like this but 'I wear casual clothes all the time!' is what he said. 'In fall/winter I wear mouton boots (sheepskin boots) and in spring/summer I wear flip-flops. But sometimes I want to look cool so even though I don't have an appointment with anyone, I wear suit and drink coffee alone. Also I have 2 dogs do I take them on a walk in the park in my suits. One of my dogs, when it stands up its about 170cm tall so it's a hassle (laughs) These days I like shoes that match suits so I'm going to buy the shoes I wore today in the photo shoot!'

Do you wear formal shoes like this to a special date?

Sometimes it's good but on a date I like someting more casual. When I date a girl I want to travel alot and make lots of memories. So I want my girlfriend to wear something like a denim jeans with a black sweater with a colour stole. Something simple like that yet feminine. I want the girl I date to not show so much skin (laughs)

Source: Ray Magazine
    Trans: Rieko@sharingyoochun.net
    Shared by: dbsknights@blogspot
    shana
    shana
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 94
    Smiling points : 184

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room Empty Re: [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room

Post by shana Sun 21 Feb - 6:04

lol somehow the first time i read this i totally read it as 'eat my family' [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room 54706
    yooshu
    yooshu
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 23
    Smiling points : 40

[TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room Empty Re: [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room

Post by yooshu Sun 28 Feb - 9:16

Habit you can't fix: I seem to not have much interest in my cellphone and I tend to forget it...
    hmm...this explain why he needs to borrow changmin's cellphone(i watch this scene in one of dbsk's japanese talkshow..it was damn hillarious)...coz he tends to lose them...
    4ever_YooChun~
    4ever_YooChun~
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 10
    Smiling points : 10

Post by 4ever_YooChun~ Sun 13 Jun - 0:52

Wow.. [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room 327436
    Eat with my family..
    He really loves his family, esp his little brother..
    He's a good son and good brother.. [TRANS] Ray Magazine April 2010: Welcome To Yoochun's Room 642879

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May - 9:55