Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments Empty [TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments

Post by cottonpops Wed 16 Sep - 2:09

[TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments Jaechuncomment01

For Jaejoong,

Because we are still not used to having activities as a duet so to the both of us, it feels fresh but at the same time, an atmosphere beyond thoughts. But every time I see Jaejoong while we're doing interviews or having shoots, I will surprisingly find that Jaejoong has never changed. He's natural like before (laughs)

Although we have not gone out to play together recently, be it in Korea or Japan, but previously, we went out to play before! Actually I invited Jaejoong to goout and drink with me yesterday. Because there were only two of us, I asked, 'Should we go?' and Jaejoong answered, 'Let's go!' Just like that, we swiftly agreed (laughs)

When I'm making music with Jaejoong, I'd always use the piano to compse songs and that's why the style of my songs are slow, romantic songs. Jaejoong, on the other hand, likes to use Midi to compose his songs and that's why the music he creates has no limits and all his songs are of a large variety in style. He's really good!

Therefore, I really look forward to continuing composing songs that contain the differences of the both of us.

From Yoochun.

[TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments Jaechuncomment02

For Yoochun,

While we were having group activitites as TVXQ, Yochun would always sleep lat and wake up late. However, now that it's the both of us, Yoochun actually wakes up earlier than me! Today, Yoochun even came and wake me up! (laughs) I was really frightenes by Yoochun, the early sleeper and early riser!

But why did Yoochun suddenly sleep and rise early? It's an unsolved myster. I really hope that when we have group activities as TVXQ, Yoochun can sleep and rise early as well (laughs) This time, yet again, I have goten a very definite thought and that is, Yoochun's rapping is awesome. I really want to compose a few songs where I can hear Yoochun rapping.

Ah, but there are some things that have made me slightly angry (laughs)

While I am composing, Yoochun would just take the score to take a look and would usually have commands like, 'Take this and change it to this kind of feeling' Then, he would disappear from the room! This kind of Yoochun looks like that boss, and I am just a new rookie who is working additional hours (laughs)

From Jaejoong.

Source: withTVXQ + heyjj
    Trans: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
    Shared by: tohosomnia.net
    Please do not remove/add on any credits.
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments Empty Re: [TRANS] 090915 What's In: JaeChun Solo Comments

Post by nanadnakatsu Wed 16 Sep - 9:37

Haha Jaejoong love to gossips lots, and we love this Jaejoong lots Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 3:02