Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin Empty [NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin

Post by cottonpops Tue 28 Jul - 8:34

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin Jacket_photo5

It has been announced that DBSK's leader U-know Yunho will be making his acting debut in the soccer drama Heading To The Ground.

Jung Yunho will take on the character of Cha Bong-Kun, declined by Kim Rae-Won as he released his enlistment date. According to U-know Yunho, 'I really like the chracter of Cha Bong-Kun. Reading the script, my heart overflowed with emotion. I want to act that feeling with sincerity' Cha Bong-Kun is a passionate soccer player who gives his best to realise his dream of becoming a national player. This drama tells his miraculous success story.

Heading To The Ground premieres on September 9.

Source: My Daily + Newsis
    Credits: dramabeans.com

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin V8mnvc

Choikang Changmin, our maknae of TVXQ was selected for the leading role of a new drama named Paradise Ranch. It is a joint production of publisher Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment. They have announced that Changmin will be in the cast of Paradise Ranch.

'The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince' script writer Jang Hyeon-Joo and 'Into The Sun' co-writer Seo Hui-Jung will be starting shooting activites of Paradise Ranch next month. Shooting activites will take place in Jejudo Island.

'It's a bright, cheerful story with beautiful background music to create a masterpiece melodrama. Paradise Ranch will start its local broadcast at the end of this year and go through Japan as well as around Southeast Asia'

Source: YNA News
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    Credits: sharingyoochun@wordpress

So yeah from what I see, our boys will be starting on their solo activites. While Yunho and Changmin doing their dramas, it's still not official yet about Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong's solo activities. Some information that has been circulating in the internet is that Yoochun and Jaejoong will be in Japan promoting Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary theme song that they composed and sang during Tokyo Dome Live. As for Junsu, he will be doing a solo album in Korea. Please be reminded, these information are rumors and not official.

Your say on them doing solo activities?
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin

Post by huongle Wed 29 Jul - 8:31

Some friends of mine said that individual activities are signs that they might break up T_T i don't want to believe it, since they're at the peak of their popularity in Japan anyway : (
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK Dramas: Yunho and Changmin

Post by cottonpops Wed 29 Jul - 11:12

I doubt so that they will disband cos as far as anyone can see, there's no reason for them to do so. And you're right baby, they're THE Tohoshinki in Japan right now. Of course rumors tend to circulate when members have their own activities. I'll take it that they're just having sometime away from the band so that they can come back with a rocking new album Evil smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 4:27