Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[TRANS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages)

natsunohanabi
    natsunohanabi

Number of posts : 76
    Smiling points : 229

[TRANS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages) Empty [TRANS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages)

Post by natsunohanabi Tue 14 Jul - 12:02

Junsu: A long time ago, I also practiced the piano sheets of songs I liked. It’s great that our songs will be played on the piano by everyone.

Yunho: It’s like a magazine full of our songs! Also, all the songs are suitable for piano accompaniment. Everyone, remember to try singing it while you play!

Changmin: Our songs became a book, I’m really happy~! Everyone! Please immerse in the feeling of the song as you play it~

Yoochun: It included [Begin], I think it’s a song that’s really suitable to be played on the piano. Maybe I’ll play it and sing at the same time…. ^^ Besides [Begin], all our favourite songs are included, everyone, please be sure to challenge it~

Jaejoong: When using the piano to compose, at this time, it makes me feel “if only I could practice the piano more seriously”. If you’ve been practicing (the piano) continuously, and you want to practice more happily, please be sure to try playing these~

Source: [KB在中家族]
    Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
    Shared by: iscreamshinki.net
    DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

[TRANS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages) Empty Re: [TRANS] Piano Selection (DBSK messages)

Post by mickybabysusu Sat 18 Jul - 22:59

ohhh... a book containing their songs?!?!! o_o
    WHERE CAN I GET THEM?!?!!
    my piano skills are down the drain, but for their songs, i'll practise practise practise! lol Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 2:34