Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want?

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want? Empty [TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want?

Post by cottonpops Sun 12 Jul - 9:55

THSK: What Kind Of Family Do You Want?

[TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want? Pati14

Junsu:
    When you have children in the future, how Junsu will raise them?
    When my children turn 3, I want to direct them to concentrate on something so that it can stretch their talents and abilities from the very young.

Educate their talent.
    Yes. Strictly!

So, what kind of training that will be up for the children?
    I have always been into soccer when I grow up. So it would be nice if my child is a boy, that he turns to be a soccer player. But if my son is not good in soccer, then it's impossible to make him as a soccer player, right?

That would be forcing the child.
    Yes. That's why I don't want to force my child to do anything. I want to respect my child's opinion. There are things that suit someone that doesn't suit the others.

So you want to decide what kind of interests that suit the children from the very soon. Junsu, seems that you will raise them with independence.
    Yes. I want to be friends with them, more than only child and parent relationship.

By the way, which one do you prefer to have, son or daughter?
    2 boys and 1 girl will be nice.

Is there a preferred order?
    First a boy, then a boy again. And a girl in the end. Frankly, I've been thinking about his since I'm in junior high.

Since that early?!
    I like to plan everything or think of my future. But I have to be an adult first, more than anything (laughs)

Yoochun:
    What is Yoochun's ideal family?
    I want a lovely wife and 2 daughters.

All females?
    Ah, but I think I want boys too.

Then, 2 daughters and 1 son?

No, I don't want 3.

Why?
    I want less children, small in number. If it's possible, one is enough.

Oh really? If that's so, then you can give all your love to just one child?

That's one of the reasons. But I also can give more attention to my wife.

So, you want to be always be lovers with your wife, even after you get married?

Yes! It would be nice to be in romance with my wife everyday and always be happy together.

Your wife will be a happy person. Just by imagining it, I can figure a sweet scene already.

If there are a lot of kids, time to have romance will be interrupted, isn't that so?

True.
    That's why I don't want many kids.

I see. But Yoochun, you have the image that you would completely spoil your kids.
    Yes. There's nothing wrong with that (laughs) But if my child does something bad, I will be very mad.

I think it will be very scary when a nice Yoochun gets mad.

But technically, I will give my child freedom. Whether it's music or sports, I want to let them do what they want.

Yunho:
    Yunho's ideal family structure?
    I want a wife with 2 daughter and a son. It will look nice.

The order, by the way?
    The order I want is a boy, a boy and a girl. The boys' age gap can be close, while the girl is about 4 to 5 years from her brothers. That's the ideal.

What kind of father Yunho will be? To see that you're so well taking care of others, seems that you'll be a doting father. Especially to the daughter.
    Being lovely is a certain. I think I can't help it (laughs)

However, you don't have the image that you'll spoil them.
    Sometimes I will spoil them. But for manners and etiquette I will strictly teach them, I don't want them to trouble other people.

Seems that your kids will resemble Yunho and will be mature. By the way, what do you want your kids to become?
    Oh, anything! I want them to be whatever they want to be.

So you'll respect your children's decision?
    I'm allowed to do what I want to do right noe. I'm really really respect my parents for that. That's why I want to support whatever my children want to do. I'll take care of anything from beind.

You sem to be a nice and understanding father.
    Yet still I'm such a force guy right now, it's impossible to do that for now.

Is that so?
    I'm lacking of experience, so to build a nice family and be a great person too.

Changmin:
    How many kids do you want in the future?
    I want 2 sons.

Daughter?
    It's unnecessary.

Why?
    Daughters will go and get married, right? When that happens, I think I can't stand the loneliness.

You have already even imagined this thing!
    If I'm going to experience such pain, it would be better for me not to have any daughter to begin with.

You sound like a father who's going to give up his daughter already (laughs)
    I ahve ever heard of a story like that. I realise it's tough to be a father of daughter. As for me, I think it would be best to love the wife of my son as a daughter, when he gets married.

But what if your son takes time to get married?
    It's really not a problem.

Then how do you want to raise your son?
    I want him to be like me (laughs)

Oh to become an artist?
    No, I never thought specifically like that. If my son wants to be an artist, I will support him. It's really not a problem.

If the other members' sons are in the same age, and they're all boys, will you think they will form THSK Junior?
    No, I'll stop that. To think how Junsu's son would be, to have a large freedom in him. My son won't stand him. I will definitely refuse in advance (laughs)

Jaejoong:
    Jaejoong, how many children do you want in the future?
    For how many, I think it depends on the health of my wife. But I want a lot of them.

That's like Jaejoong's own family. Because there are many people, everyday feels like fun?
    It's really fun. The fight might be a lot as well, but since there are many member sin the family, when there's something happening, we cna always rely on each other, we unite. It's amazing when a family ties together like that.

Certainly encouraging.
    Yet to feed (T/N: take care) suc a large group of people, I need to work hard. I don't want it to become a for my wife. If the health condition is not too good, three children only will still make a good fit.

Mixed boys and girls?
    wo girls as elders and the youngest one is a boy.

Why?
    It says the youngest, will be good looking!

It's so Jaejoong (eldest son, the youngest child if nine siblings)
    No, no (laughs)

But if the boy turns to be someone like you, he surely be a handsome guy!
    No, no (laughs) Not to be someone like me it's still good too. But if he looks like my wife, then it will be great.

So your wife has to be someone who is beautiful?
    The more important thing is not the looks, but the beauty of her heart.

What will you say if your kids want to be like their Dad?
    If my children seriously wants to sing, then I won't go against them. But I won't force them to be. My prirority is I want to support them more than anything else.

Source: Pati-Pati August Issue
    Credits: xiahyu-ri@ameblo
    Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    Shared by: DBSKnights@ blogspot + fanaholic@wordpress

I really love this interview. From this interview, you could tell the different personalities that our boys have. I can't decide who's answes were the best cause all of them were given different (yet similar) questions and all of them asnwered beautifully. I laughed at Yoochun's and Changmin's answers especially Naughty
    ♥SarangYooChun.
    ♥SarangYooChun.

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

[TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want? Empty Re: [TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want?

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. Sun 12 Jul - 12:57

Ah, so YunHo changed his mind on how many kids he shall have?
    What happened to that 25 that he wanted? XD !

Ahh, Chun's so considerate to his future wifey ^^

I hope ChangMin's kid doesn't tease JunSu's kid in future haha~
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want? Empty Re: [TRANS] Pati-Pati August Issue: What Kind Of Family Do You Want?

Post by huongle Sun 12 Jul - 19:37

I'm sure someone talked to Yunho that's why he changed his mind about wanting 25 children roflmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 5:16