Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome Empty [NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome

Post by huongle Thu 2 Jul - 13:21

[NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome 15ebivc
    Dong Bang Shin Ki will be the first Korean group to perform at the Tokyo Dome, proof that the group has become one of the top stars in Japan.

The group will have their last concert performance for ‘Tohoshinki - 4th Live Tour 2009 – The secret code’ on 4th and 5th July there.
    The Tokyo Dome is the dream stage where the top and popular singers like SMAP, GLAY, Ayumi Hamazaki etc had performed on. It can accomodate 50,000 audiences and is about 4 times as big as the largest indoor stadium in Korea.
    For their 4th concert tour, Dong Bang Shin Ki had performed at 9 different cities, meeting up with about 250,000 fans through their concert performances.
    Meanwhile, from 2nd till 6th July, they will be performing in Tokyo for their event ‘TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO’.

Credits:
    Kbites
    Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun@wordpress
    inoriluve
    inoriluve
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 26
    Smiling points : 28

[NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome Empty Re: [NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome

Post by inoriluve Sun 5 Jul - 7:07

you know what....honestly, this news making me want to cried now...

its coz i'm so proud of they all and so glad to be they are all fans until now....so awesome to all my oppa!!

they're all so lucky group and dbsk is THEY'RE ALL BE HEART IN MY BODY FOREVER AND ITS TOTALLY UNTIL I DIED!!!!!! I BELIEVE THAT!\

[NEWS] DBSK: First Korean Group To Perfrom In Tokyo Dome 20090120_tvxq2_605
    SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 6:24