Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Empty [INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu

Post by cottonpops Tue 16 Jun - 0:22

Remember this post?

Well thanks to sharingyoochun, we are able to have a closer look at the ring that Junsu bought for his lover boy, Yoochun. Now, this is getting very interesting don't you think so?

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Yoosu01

Jun-chan have got excellent taste, that ring is gorgeous. To all the people who didn't have faith in Yoosu, in your face! But wait, are you curious about the price?

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Yoosu02

$4, 213.96 +++

Aigoo that's alot of money. Well maybe he decided to give Yoochun one because he owns one himself. Let's check it out.

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Yoosu03

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Yoosu04

While Yoochun's ring cost around $4000, Jun-chan's ring cost only $3, 259. Excellent, a more expensive ring for his lover boy Hahaha

Credits: Baidu + sharingyoochun@wordpress
    Shared by: dbsknights@blogspot

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Empty Re: [INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu

Post by huongle Tue 16 Jun - 1:49

/dyingggg they're all brand-whores ;~; but i guess that shows they're living well, i should feel happy for them but for God's sake there are tons of rings cost less than $500 that look no less fabulous so what's the point T_T I'm scared of having too precious items because i might lose them o____O;;
    jen0apple
    jen0apple

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

[INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu Empty Re: [INFO] BVLGARI RING: Yoochun & Junsu

Post by jen0apple Tue 23 Jun - 23:22

same here.. i would love brand... but im reallly scared that i would lose them..LOLS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 3:25