Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[TRANS] Fantasy Star June Issue

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] Fantasy Star June Issue Empty [TRANS] Fantasy Star June Issue

Post by cottonpops Sun 7 Jun - 12:20

If you are curious about Fantasy Star magazine, it is issued only to Bigeast members. There's gonna be alot of translations here so keep your eyes awake end enjoy! And yeah, a big kudos to sharingyoochun@wordpress (aka our fellow Yoochun lovers) for these wonderful translations.

Source: Fantasy Star + xiahyu-ri
    Credits: as tagged + xiahyu-ri

Click here for magazine scans Wink

June Issue Part 1

Part 1a
    QNS: I like this in Japan

Yunho:
    Cutlet bowl. The first time I ate in was in Japan!

Everyone loved it! It’s delicious!

Yoochun:
    Hat. When I look at a good hat, my tension rises. Will this hat look good on me?

Jaejoong:
    Night scene. A very beautiful Christmas illuminations! Japan is a really clean city which we love.

Changmin:
    Shabu shabu. Not only BBQ! It's really delicious. I could almost stretch back for it.
    [T/N: Not sure of the last sentence]

Junsu:
    Japanese.It's not like I'm defeated to other members! But studying Japanese is fun! We want to remember everything quickly!

Part 1b
    It's arranged on the desk some confectionaries. All five members suddenly went wa~wa~wa~ as soon as they saw them. 'Can I eat this?' asked Junsu while giving is it OK signal. Thus in a blink of an eye, al members started to eat their candy and concentrated on that only.

Part 1c
    And now those 5 chose their favourite items.

Yunho's favourite: PukuPuku (chocolate on sponge cake)
    Yoochun's favourite: Salad taste bar stick
    Jaejoong's favourite: Katsu
    Changmin's favourite: Soy flour stick
    Junsu's favourite: Cuttlefish
    Take note ladies, even if this is the latest issue of Fantasy Star magazine, the interviews were not recent ones. From the magazine scans, the photos we taken from way back. This applies for Part 2 and 3 as well Geeky

Haha we were right to call Yoochun a fashionista. Look, he's even worried about wearing the right hat. The maknae is always talking about food tsktsk! And it's cute how Junsu just had to say that he's not being defeated by the members Rolling Eyes
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[TRANS] Fantasy Star June Issue Empty Re: [TRANS] Fantasy Star June Issue

Post by nanadnakatsu Sun 7 Jun - 20:35

Haha salad and hats. Totally see his elements thar! XDXD
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Mon 8 Jun - 19:39

Yoochun:
    Hat. When I look at a good hat, my tension rises. Will this hat look good on me?
    LMAOOOOO oh chun hahaha x)

thanks for sharing : D
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

Post by cottonpops Tue 9 Jun - 7:15

June Issue Part 2

Part 2a
    Every month a member will be picked for a personality analysis, so this month was Junsu.

All: Let's do it (applause)

Junsu: (covered face with both hands and blushed) Aa~ What to do? I’m ashamed!

Changmin: Junsu is very friendsly. Yet, he's also a naughty child! (laughs)

Jaejoong: That’s my influence (laughs). He’s a really hard worker. When he’s on the stage, he
    does look like our senior. But the negative side of him, he recently broke his promise.

Junsu: (cut Jaejoong impatiently) What? What?

Jaejoong: A long time ago, when he lost his weight, he promised to his fans that he would eat a lot and didn’t lose his weight anymore! But because Junsu’s face is lovely, he’s able to slide it (laughs).
    (Incidentally Junsu is now thinner for 3 kg – so he broke his promise to keep his weight)

Yoochun:
    Junsu is someone whom for the first time I actually made friends with.

Changmin:
    That is so regrettable! (laughs)

Yoochun: It’s true. I don’t have many friends aside from the members, thus I always have appreciated Junsu’s kindness to me. Thank you.

Yunho: Junsu is someone who naturally carries himself as a man. He’s a very kind person. After a very fillial devotion, the frequency to call the family everyday increases! Junsu, you’re so great!

Junsu:
    I’m so shy (laughs). I’m basically a person with bright personality. However when I first
    meet someone, I can’t really show the inside of me. So it’s to someone who is sincere and trustful, that’s one I can befriend with.

Jaejoong: Oh Junsu! I love you!

All: I love you ~ (singing Gospeller's One)

Part 2b

Yoochun and Junsu will click together this month to highlight each other personality. The dialogue between this two members, you must read!

QNS: Talking about poor things?
    Yoochun:
    The woman who was hooked up with Junsu was a poor one! (laughs)
    Junsu:
    GUAHAHAHAH. But yeah, really, I was so shy. I'm really really not good in love. Yet, I think I'm abit early for love too
    Yoochun:
    Oh (sigh) NEXT QUESTION, PLEASE!

QNS: Do you think you have changed now?
    Junsu:

I don’t think it’s a big difference. But recently, I think I have changed a little . When you compare it to the past, there are various positive things grown in me. I was very shy, but ever since I debuted, for having so many opportunities to be in front (meet a lot of people), I guess I become brighter and I’m not a shy boy anymore!
    Yoochun:

Well, for me, Junsu has always had a strange loud laugh. GUAHAHAHAHAHA what I first heard it, I was really surprised. But to think it now, I guess that’s the attractiveness of Junsu.
    Junsu:

Then, thank you to you~♪

QNS: How do you get rid of stress?
    Junsu:
    Exercises! I can forget all the unpleasant things by playing football. When I'm weak, after a song is sung by yelling and a game is done. My feelings clears up.
    Yoochun:
    I'll go take a shower or composing music.

QNS: What is your speaking habit?
    Junsu:
    I think it's not a speaking habit. When I was a kid, I was not able to pronounce Korean TA and SA very well. So I always say TARANGHAEYO instead of SARANGHAEYO. If that you can consider as a habit (laughs) Even now, when I'm flurried, that habit tends to come out unconciously (laughs)
    When speaking Japanese, Junsu also has a habit to start everything with Aaaa and ended with Su [T/N: Not sure of this sentence]
    Junsu:
    For that Aaaa thing, I've always been caught (laughs)
    Yoochun:
    I aslo notice that Junsu always ends everything with Su when speaking Japanese.
    Junsu:
    I guess everyone who knows about my speaking habit increases (laughs)

QNS: What do you plan to do in next vacation?
    Junsu:
    I want to go to amusement park or hotspring! Previously, I also wanted to try Japanese samurai hair style CHONMAGE and went to hotspring in Shimoda. I want to play as a samurai in the hotspring!
    Yoochun:
    I want to do water sports! Like basketball pool.

QNS: Talk about negaive things?

Junsu:
    Yoochun is losing alot of weight!
    Yoochun:
    Do you think so? Yeah, I don't even eat breakfast because I think it will be bad for me. I think that's the cause.
    Junsu:
    And he's also not a morning person.
    Yoochun:
    I know Junsu has been really easy to be waken up. But I really hardly sleep. That's why once I fell asleep, I can't wake up anymore (laughs) And even if I do, it's slow for me to completely refreshed.
    Junsu:
    But he also has positive things. He always can melt the atmosphere with his easy going style.

QNS: At fan meeting place, what kind of person is conspicuous?
    Yoochun:
    For me, the person who is conspicuous is a mother with her little child. The mother fan came with her children and they were happy together. It's really nice to watch such scene!
    Junsu:
    The person who held a head gear of horse and came at the handshake meeting of an artist books was very conspicious!
    Yoochun:
    Yes. When shaking hands with that fan who held the horse's head gear, the hands were trembling, and the fan tried to entertain us! As a result, the atmosphere became pleasant.

QNS: What Japan TV program you like?
    Yoochun:
    Song program! Afterall, there are various artists who make appearance in the show. We like TBS TV Worldwide Ururun Love. I'm always impressed and tears often falls down. It's a good program!
    Junsu:
    I love it too!

QNS: What is the thing you do and can't miss everyday?
    Yoochun:
    For Junsu it's playing game!
    Junsu:
    And I'm always the winner! (laughs) Yoochun has never yet been succeed beating me!
    Yoochun:
    Junsu is really strong among us 5. But considerably, he's overtook. Before this, Changmin was finally win over him!

QNS: Positive things?

Yoochun:
    Junsu's positive things? For me?
    Junsu:
    Positive things? Is there even any? (laughs)
    Yoochun:
    Terrible (laughs) I think he's a natural person.
    Junsu:
    Yoochun has a deep thought and warm heart. And he's also humorous. I think he's the mood maker of TVXQ. He has a simple face.
    Yoochun:
    Wait, simple face? (laughs)
    Junsu:
    Oh while me, I look so sharp and cool! (laughs)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 5:41