Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cottonpops
huongle
6 posters

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party

huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Empty [INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party

Post by huongle Mon 25 May - 3:24

PART 1

This is just too sweet to not post Smile

090524 Micky Party FanAccount (all stories inside told by his mom)

Today I went to Micky Party and posted this at home

There were so many pics of yuchun oppa from the entrance. I took so many pics and waited for 2 hours to get in to the auditorium.

At first , they opened Seolleim Cf and I was surprised so I strated screaming.( sorry to uni students sitting in front of me)

Then after video session., special guest for this event appeard.

It was Yoochun Mom.

She really made us happy with her story. Especially about her dream .

She dreamt about getting two gold bananas and the meaning about this is she would receive big treasure at young age. She thought about twins at first. It was likely to be lovely daughter or if it was boy he would be beautiful and pretty like woman. He/she would be musician or get jobs relating to art. He/she would be scared of lots of thing and good-looking for both male and female.

Moreover, she told us these stories.
    Yoochun is really scared of bugs . If there was only one fly ,he would hold a bracket and wandered around. Sometimes if those insects were still there, he would use one can of F killer to kill them all. There was a day he asked yoohwan if that spider ( He is scared of them the most) and yoohwan said it was dead, Yoohwan used his hand to do stamping and then he responded with choking sign.

He likes to dance since he was young, At the student exhibition, if his friends did it wrong, he would leave the chair and get them to make it right. He liked to sing to himself too, Since grade 2-3 ,he started to collect CDs and more than 100 of them had been collected when he was in grade 5-6. Besides, he would always clean them carefully and put them in order.

Since he was young, he had interested in dressing up. His mom also loved to buy him clothes. ( she said sorry to yoowhan too haha) Therefore, since he was young,he really liked mickey mouse shirt,(since then it was micky)

He paid attention to his hairstyle too. He really liked putting jell on and parted his hair by 2:8. When he went to school, he would use spray to fix his hair and if he found out in school mirror that it gets bad ,he would come back home again.

Harang did come to this party too. She told us about harang. She said Yoochun is still not recover from allergy and there were times he wore shades on stage because of allergic symptom. She told him to just take harang away but yoochun said “How can he do that to one member of family ?”. He calls himself daddy and take cares of dog-do and sometimes curses at him too. Harang is really smart. When he plays with yoochun and suddenly his mom appears( she is the one feeding him), harang will come to his mom. Yoochun’s so upset so she would avoid poping out when yoochun plays with harang.

She talked about his cute behavior. When he is back from drinking, he does back-hug her in the kitchen and he sits at wine bar with his legs swinging up and down talking to her until she finishes her kitchen works.
    “There’s no son like this?” she explained that when she looks at yoochun and yoohwan, yoochun is so feminine ,cute and scared of lot of things while yoohwan is rather dignified and more manly.

She also told us story behind Love Bye Love. Yoochun asked her about the titile of the song. About one year and one month, while staying in korea, Yoochun came up with title sarang annyong sarang. When he finished one part, he would ask her to listen to it. Yoochun really likes wines so he always has a glass of it when he composses. There was one time she even drank a bottle with him

Food he likes to eat is native Korean food and because of his small stomach, he has to eat just a little each time but so many times a day and that is so troublesome.

She said yoochun is not perfect but more than that he’s hard-working. She even said sorry to Yoochun and thank you for letting her here to talk to everyone.

Harang was here today too and we took picture with him too.
    His mom blew the candle on birthday cake for us.

And it was the end for part 1 and we had a break and started part2.
    They opened yochun’s video and did some activities together. Moreover, Yoochun sent us message from Japan and we were sooo touching. It was a very great event. We had lots of fun.

Credit to mickyfan
    Translated by khiddy@soompi
    Shared by sharingyoochun@wordpress
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Empty Re: [INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party

Post by cottonpops Mon 25 May - 9:27

Haha I was just finish posted this when I saw yours Smile

Anyway, I'm loving the Park family. And you can't tell that they're from a broken family. This really touched me Sad And if you don't mind baby, I edited the title as there are many parts to the birthday party Smile
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Empty Re: [INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party

Post by cottonpops Mon 25 May - 9:44

PART 2

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP3
    Toping the Naver Search Engine, Micky Party and Micky Yoochun + DBSK 090524 Razz (Lots of people must be curious about the party's outcome and such)

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP4
    Baby Yoochun is so cute and round!

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP5

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP6

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP7
    This must be stuffs available at the party.

Credits: MickyBaidu + as tagged
    Shared by: dbsknights@blogspot
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Mon 25 May - 9:55

PART 3

I have a difficult time deciding where to put this pictures but since it's related to the birthday party, I'll just continue at this thread okay?

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP8
    The stage!

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP11

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP9

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP10

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP12
    These are the stuffs they received from attending the party. I'm surprised how Micky fan can manage such bulky orders for all the fans who went to the party. And I wish I could have those for myself, don't you?! Mad

Credits: TVXQ Baidu
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Mon 25 May - 10:06

I promise I will be back with other parts asap! Wink
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Mon 25 May - 10:07

Thanks Adhah for editing the title for me Very Happy

Ahhhh i really want that photobook ;A; Sad
    Bichan
    Bichan
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 111
    Smiling points : 111

Post by Bichan Mon 25 May - 11:58

ç Aç cute !!!
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Post by cottonpops Fri 29 May - 19:22

There's 3 more parts to the party with LOADS of pictures to share. So if anyone interested, I will zip them up and post the link here Smile

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP26

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party 5c3697f5bbc100cb7709d743

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP36

[INFO] 090524 Mickyfan Yoochun's Birthday Party Mickyparty_SP33

Credits: TVXQ Baidu + as tagged
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Sat 30 May - 2:34

Apart from admiring those fans, i feel so sad i can't participate in such activities Sad
    Tsurara
    Tsurara
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 2
    Smiling points : 2

Post by Tsurara Sat 30 May - 8:48

omg! I can't believe our yoochunnie is that eudghiweughdieub !
    I think I love him even more after everything mommy park said ❤️
    and harang was there too!?!?!??! ;;
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Mon 1 Jun - 23:21

first of all, i loooooooove yoochun's mother.
    she reminds me of my mother sometimes...
    secondly, oh how i wish all members at smiling prince couldve attended this amazing event.
    all the photos are so adorable ! : D baby yoochun ! ; )
    & whoa O_O that's alot of gifts for everyone attending.
    or perhaps it was merchandise that you can buy ?
    oh well, point is, according to everything the fan stated,
    that was one hell of a party 8D

thanks for sharing !
    Murasaki
    Murasaki
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 26
    Smiling points : 30

Post by Murasaki Thu 4 Jun - 3:42

waaa so lucky *.* it'll be ages before we can have something like that for micky here in greece T_T thanks for sharing >w<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 2:34