Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Please Read This

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[IMPORTANT] Please Read This Empty [IMPORTANT] Please Read This

Post by cottonpops Thu 14 May - 9:47

Greetings baby(s) afro

PLEASE SUPPORT FANWORKS BOX BY VISITING AND COMMENTING MANY MANY!

Okay here's the thing. I know how some of you are so creative to write fanfics and posting your favourite fanarts in here right? You know I love you all very much right? But there are certain format to follow! Now now, before you complain about the formats, it's pretty simple. I promise Razz

Example:

[FANART] TVXQ Group
    [FANFIC] Forbidden Love
    [SONGFIC] Don't Say Goodbye
    [GRAPHIC] Yoochun's Banner

See, simple isn't it? Just ensure that the category of the topic is in this manner [CAPS LOCK] And every first alphabet in your title of topic is in Caps Lock too. All of you SP-ians are very welcome to post any of your wonderful fanfics and fanarts. Avatars/Banners you would like to share too. But please remember to do proper crediting if you take from any websites. Or Admins/Global Moderators will hunt you!

I have the tendency to make everything neat and perfect so please bear with me alright? I love all of you, remember? Haha on a lighter note, I sincerely hope all of you enjoy your stay here. And lastly, please support this box flower

P.S Don't be shy, please do voice out any suggestions and problems you have/encounter. Because nice people like our admins and moderators are there for you Cool

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 7:23