Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year

amalia
    amalia
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 7
    Smiling points : 4

Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year Empty Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year

Post by amalia Sun 10 May - 21:48

Honor DBSK!(Sorry, but my English isnt good at all)
    I'm a big fan of DBSK and a member of FC Vcassopia.I suddenly found this web by being on Facebook.May I have permission to tell my friends about this web?
    First, I must thanks for your letter to Vcass, it's amazing
    I heard recently that you guys 'll come to Vietnam in 11th this year( according to this web
    http://www.beffects.vn/vi-VN/News/news/2006/04/135.aspx, it said that the company is asking permission of SM towns.So tell me that it's real)

We , Vcass have been expecting ,really really hope that you guys 'll come to Vietnam.May be we're not as rich as Thai FC, Kr Fc ,may be our equipment are not qualified enough for the best band of Asia but WE GOT LOVE. So plz plz make Lee Soo Man accept for this project....

Thanks
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year Empty Re: Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year

Post by huongle Mon 11 May - 11:26

Hi there amalia Very Happy

I'm not very sure about the motive of your post. I think as a Vietnamese, everything should be already clear for you in that website you posted ^^ This fansite - Smiling prince - doesn't have any official affiliation with SM Town therefore we cannot help with the process of persuasion. But we do wish that this project will succeed Smile

All the best.
    Huong.
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year Empty Re: Is it real that DBSK'll come to Viet Nam this year

Post by nanadnakatsu Tue 12 May - 3:09

Hi there Amalia!

Don't worry, your English is perfectly understandable. And to your questions about telling your friends about this forum, I would answer yes, of course, honey! It would be an honor for us if you could do that! Very Happy

Regarding the issue of them coming to Vietnam, we're not really sure. Malaysian petition about bringing them there is still in process too. As Huongle has stated before, we're not directly affiliated with SM Entertainment so we don't really know.

Hope you'd have fun here! Thank you for being a member of Smiling Prince! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 2:53