Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
chunnified
hiddenmicky
baLmickY ^^
setanlaut
shangomar
Bichan
huongle
Amaris
nanadnakatsu
13 posters

[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit

Poll

Which of these female clothings' style do you think most suits you?

[ 0 ]
    [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_left0%[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_left22%[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 19 ]
    [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_left59%[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_right [59%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_left9%[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_left9%[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 32
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Empty [STYLE] Yoochun''s Perfect Female Outfit

Post by nanadnakatsu Tue 3 Feb - 4:58

HOLA FASHIONISTAS!

Here we are again, talking about Yoochun and his fashion sense [a rather special one] Smile. Yes I know, this picture is quite old, but I managed to dig it out for those who haven't seen this yet. The Dong Bang Shin Ki boys designed these a few years back, a description of something they would like on a girl. A girlfriend maybe? Essential for all Yoochun's fans to take note, though his fashion sense may have changed from then. Please take a look at Yoochun's picks and give your opinions. Smile

[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit A15db310

FROM LEFT; JUNSU's, YOOCHUN's, JAEJOONG's, CHANGMIN's and YUNHO's

Junsu had apparently picked out a retro chic blouse and a hat as a complement, with black slacks as his favourite female wear.
    Yoochun, our SMILING PRINCESmile picked out a rather simple yet comfortable looking navy blue long blouse, with an orange inner complete with white cropped pants and an ethnic necklace to go with as an accessory.
    Jaejoong on the other hand chose a pair of cropped jeans to go with a brown jacket and a simple peach top. He also added a green shawl as an accessory.
    Changmin put up a rather fashion forward modern clothing, complete with an orange shawl to go with a plaid shirt under a long denim jacket and black cropped pants.
    Leader-ssi, Yunho on the other hand favors a more simple and feminine wear with a hint of hippie chic in it, as he chose shorties and a mild peach blouse with beads necklace as an accessory.

Which style do you think most suit you?

Do you like Yoochun's clothes picks?

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE, AND CHAT AWAY~~! Very Happy:D

Please tell me if the picture belongs to you and I will credit. Thank You.

Last edited by nanadnakatsu on Thu 12 Mar - 14:40; edited 4 times in total
    Amaris
    Amaris
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 13
    Smiling points : -4

[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Empty Re: [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit

Post by Amaris Thu 5 Feb - 21:57

lol I'm kinda surprised they could put very cute outfits together. My little brother is very fashion forward so I would expect him from him but I have a lot of male friends--and they can barely dress themselves LOL. As much as I love Yoochun I would probably not wear the outfit he put together. It's very cute and comfortable looking but because the blouse is meant to be worn baggy I wouldn't wear it.

I'm kinda self-conscious and I tend not to wear baggy clothing for fear of looking bigger than I am. X3 only really thin women can wear such clothing. Which means, Junsu's blouse is also out.

JaeJoong's, Changminnie's and Leader-ssi's outfits are more along my style, especially Changminnie's! So, I'd wear Changmin's outfit.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit Empty Re: [STYLE] Yoochun's Perfect Female Outfit

Post by huongle Fri 6 Feb - 0:42

I actually like Yoochun, Jaejoong and Changmin's ones, but to wear on my own, i'd choose Jaejoong's ^-^/
    Bichan
    Bichan
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 111
    Smiling points : 111

Post by Bichan Sun 22 Feb - 16:32

uhm..are all very nice..but
    I'd wear Youngwoong Jaejoong's outfit X3
    shangomar
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar Thu 26 Feb - 21:42

i'd wear Jae's too.^^ Looks cute.
    And what's with Junsu's hat?!
    Haha so like him XD
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Fri 27 Feb - 1:02

That hat makes the girl more mature i think. You're right, quite Junsu lol!

Jae's outfit is winning afro
    nanadnakatsu
    nanadnakatsu
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 378
    Smiling points : 260

Post by nanadnakatsu Fri 27 Feb - 9:22

I think Junsu saw that out of a mannequin and just copy those. farao

*squishes*

And yes, JJ is great at picking up clothes. His are the picks of all time, don't you think so???
    setanlaut
    setanlaut
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 225
    Smiling points : 268

Post by setanlaut Sun 1 Mar - 5:11

i think junsu picked the outfit for his mom!! lol! lol! its totally like AHJUMA!! lol!
    baLmickY ^^
    baLmickY ^^
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 21
    Smiling points : 7

Post by baLmickY ^^ Sun 1 Mar - 13:17

wow....i loved all their style...but the style that suit me jaejoong's, yoochun's and changmin...
    as i'm not prefer feminine style...so the one that suit me well is jaejoong's~!!!
    hiddenmicky
    hiddenmicky
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 3
    Smiling points : 1

Post by hiddenmicky Mon 2 Mar - 3:06

I think Micky thought of his mom while picking out the clothes. The long blue top and white capris added by a white wide-brimmed hat, this outfit will be perfect if you go out and tidy the lawn. LMAO~

I think Yunho's is the most chic and comfortable to wear. I can see myself wearing that ensemble. I'm wondering why nobody chose a tank top to go along with the cropped bottoms. And they should have been asked to choose the shoes too~~
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Mon 2 Mar - 18:54

i think their outfits are pretty nice seeing as it is from a male's view.
    i think if we switch around everyones clothes then we would make
    THE ULTIMATE DBSK GIRL MAGNET ! Cool
    cause some accessories go with some outfits and some pants go there and shirts go here & etc.
    but overall we all know our boys got style ~
    cept for susu, he just takes the mannequin's outfit x)
    hmm, i think some of the clothes would look odd on me.
    but then again, it depends on how a girl wears it and how her figure fits and such.

thanks for sharing ~
    Siriusmoonpuppy
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 4
    Smiling points : 0

Post by Siriusmoonpuppy Wed 4 Mar - 22:05

XDDD i never saw these before! haha does anyone know when they made these outfits?

LOL what was Su thinking??? the first thing that came to mind was "Su made something my mom would wear!" XDD but after a few mins of deliberation, i realized that it looks like a comfortable work outfit (not too formal, but at the same time, is not too informal =])

Chun's outfit is pretty, but i think he chose something a tall slim girl would be able to wear (and me being short doesn't help >.>) It's rather hard to pull off the baggy look </3

Jaejoong's sense of style always shine through. He always did have a way of putting an outfit together.

I like Changmin's outfit. I think it looks very nice, but it seems a bit hard to pull on if I'm in a rush (which i'm in, most of the time T.T), buttt XD if it was for a date, i think it's cute.

Yunho's outfit is actually the one i would choose for myself. It seems summery and pretty =] yet not overly girly which i like

all in all, i think they did fine in choosing the outfits haha i really would like to see them put another girl outfit together again (i wonder how much their style changed).
    karisita
    karisita
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 5
    Smiling points : 0

Post by karisita Tue 10 Mar - 17:06

me too, it's the first time i'm watchin this
    and i looove the outfits
    but i would probably wear jae's or changmin's
    spiffy_muffin
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 6
    Smiling points : 7

Post by spiffy_muffin Sat 4 Apr - 17:06

Oh my, Junsu. xDDD

I like Jaejoong's and Changmin's the best. I think I would choose Jae's though, because it seems both cute and comfortable. With Changmin's I'd be constantly worried that a button on the denim jacket would come undone or the shirt was too open. xD I'd just like, wrap myself in the scarf or something.
    jen0apple
    jen0apple

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

Post by jen0apple Mon 13 Apr - 19:23

omg.. my whole anaylsis of these outfit just deleted...><.. sighs.. alrite.. im going to rewrite this..lols....

our boys really have some fashion in them..lols for women too!!!

su's outfit is very classy... its for mature older women... the printed blue blouse and the blue slacks tipped with the white flowery hat makes this outfit good for just-became-mother women... i think su's implying a refreshing kind of feel to this. =]

chun's outfit is very calm and comfortable with the blue smock-like shirt and straight leg capris...makes this a perfect walking on the beach outfit.. the hint of peach tank and the ethnic necklace makes this outfit able to wear to anywhere... this outfit has a high class and artist kind of feel to it. =]

jae's outfit is a very tomboyish kind of outfit. many girls, mostly student would like to wear this kind of outfit. it imputes a sporty yet girly kind of feel to it. the simple soild color of the inside matching a long grey jacket and cropped pants is so simple but displays a bold feel to it...tipping the green scarf to this makes it a bold and fun feel to it... this outfit can be worn anytime and anywhere. its simple and good to go! =]

min's outfit is very fashionable...a 3/4 plaid top covered by a denim long jacket held by a wasitbelt and paired with leggings and the peach scarf is definition of this springs fashion concept even thou this was complied years ago... tomboyish but sided towards the girly side more..lols.. very city chic! =]

yunho's outfit is very cute!..distinguished flowy blouse matched with trouser shorts and a beaded necklace is the way to go for a summer chic feel... girly and stylish, can be worn casually with sneakers or sandals, if paired with heels, it would looking stunning on a date... very young and bright feel to it! =]

if i was to choose.... i would choose all>>>..lols depending on what occasion obviously..lols..

Would wear...
    su's--when im older and became a mother..lols
    chun's--when im high teaing with my friends
    jae's--when im hanging out
    min's--when im on a date during autumn and spring
    yunho's--when im on a date during summer and spring

HEHEH... but if i really would choose.. it would be jae's since im more of a tomboy..LOLS.. and i love that kind of style..=]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr - 6:33