Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert

chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

[NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert Empty [NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert

Post by chunnified Sun 12 Apr - 11:34

TVXQ’s First Original MIROTIC Stage After The Ban Clearance

[My Daily] For the first time after the ban to Dong Bang Shin Ki’s 4th album, MIROTIC was lifted, MIROTIC was sung in its original lyrics on local stage.

Dong Bang Shin Ki on April 12th, at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium participated in “2009 Sparkling Concert in Spring Seoul”, along with Lee Min Woo, Lee Ji Hoon, and SHINee. They performed the original version of MIROTIC after a long time.

MIROTIC was banned for its lyrics interpretation by Youth Protection Committe under the Health and Family Welfare department, and to perform it on broadcast media, there were couple of rules need to be followed. However, SM entertainment for TVXQ already won the lawsuit case, as court decided that MIROTIC’s lyrics didn’t contain harmful meaning being accused, thus the song can be introduced to the youth again.

Due to the court judgement, MIROTIC activity is free again on domestic stage. Wearing white suits, the five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki who had performed the modified version of MIROTIC for a long time, finally could do the original version one.

Meanwhile, as The Youth Protection Commitee is not satisfied by the result of the court and their decision that the lyrics is harmful for children remains, they’re going to appeal the case to the higher court, yet again.

source: My Daily
    trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

YEEEEEE ! sorree for the caps, im just too hyped ahah ! FINALLY, THEY CAN SING THAT SEXY LINE, "UNDER MY SKIN" : D congratulations boys !

Last edited by chunnified on Sun 12 Apr - 22:00; edited 1 time in total
    kprincess
    kprincess
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 32
    Smiling points : 29

[NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert Empty Re: [NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert

Post by kprincess Sun 12 Apr - 12:03

Seriously, is the Youth Protection Committee THAT bored? Even if they're not, the judge would definitely be irritated having to decide whether or not Mirotic is harmful AGAIN. geez. Let it go already.

Whoohoo~!!! "Under My Skin". It feels so endearing to hear that line. LOL.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

[NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert Empty Re: [NEWS] 090412 DBSK Performed Mirotic At Sparkling Concert

Post by huongle Sun 12 Apr - 12:11

YOU'VE GOT ME ~ UNDER YOUR SKIN lol!
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Sun 12 Apr - 12:24

kprincess, i am so with you on that.
    they just need to back off.
    theyre making all us fans hate them cause they have so much time on their hands.
    but whatever, thats all done now so ha ! : )
    huongle, LMAO, thats how our boys do it Cool
    jen0apple
    jen0apple

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

Post by jen0apple Wed 15 Apr - 1:38

I GOT YOUUUUU>. UNDER MY SKINNN ! =] ..lols finally.. and that youth watever is really bored ans wants attention.. thats why they're screwing with out boys..LOLS.. ><
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Wed 15 Apr - 3:40

They're simply too competitive, they can't accept defeat since it seems like this is their first time being embarrased like this Sad
    jen0apple
    jen0apple

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

Post by jen0apple Wed 15 Apr - 20:36

I GOT YOUUUUUUUUU>UUUUUUUU.....UNDER MY SKINNNNN..HAHHAHAHA... i really needd to hear that..esp from them!!! =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 1:40