Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
huongle
cottonpops
6 posters

One Sentence Game

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

One Sentence Game Empty One Sentence Game

Post by cottonpops Fri 3 Apr - 6:43

Firstly, I apologise for the lack of fanfics. Cos recently I've been busy babysitting and what's worst is that, nowadays my creativity level is close to zilch (okay a little bit of exaggeration here heh) And secondly, I feel teeny-weeny guilty that Fanworks box is not as busy as other boxes silent

So I decided on an activity (thanks to shangomar's idea of the game) that will make Fanworks box less lonely. I'm not sure if many of you have played this game but I play this all the time, back in my secondary school days when I used to cut class haha.

Okay dokes. I will first start by coming up with a sentence, any sentence. Then the next person will continue with another sentence, followed by the next person. Eventually, we will create a story. There's no limit to the number of words in your sentence nor there will be any genre for this story.

When the story is long enough, I will compile all the sentences for all of you to read the story that you've created. I'm guessing, this will help us interact more with each other. And it's gonna be hilarious how one sentence can lead to another. Shall we begin? tongue

First sentence:
    The noise that came from the kitchen as Jaejoong prepared lunch, distracted Changmin of his video game as his curiosity of today's menu grew deeper.
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

One Sentence Game Empty Re: One Sentence Game

Post by huongle Fri 3 Apr - 10:47

Before Changmin could open his mouth to ask the busy Kim Jaejoong, his attention was drawn to behind him with the slow heavy footsteps of the topless Yoochun who still seems to be half awake even though it's noon.

I love topless Yoochun lol!
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

Post by rdbsk Sat 4 Apr - 8:42

"Hyung, not ddeokbokki again. I dont mind ddeokkbeokki but I cant take Minnnie's whining" YooChuns's Virginian drawl resounded in the living room of their posh condo as he made his way towards the kitchen, dropping the towel hed been using to dry his hair on a not-too-amused maknae's head.

P.S Im not sure If Virginians have a "drawl" .. but then again, its down South, so Im assuming they do
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Wed 15 Apr - 17:30

After passing half-naked Yoochun, Junsu came into the living room and gasped at what he saw.

this seems fun ! sorry if my writing skills are horrible by the way. even if its just one sentence ahah : )
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Thu 16 Apr - 2:17

Junsu asked with eyes open widely : "Jaejoong hyung, what... what recipe is that on the kitchen counter ?" - as he saw a piece of paper Fried dolphin with brandy and tomato sauce.
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Thu 16 Apr - 2:54

ChangMin snickered at the petrified expression on JunSu's face "Hyung, judging by JunSu hyung's ashen face, I BET and arm and a half he is visualising me and YunHo hyung stripping him, while YooChun hyung skin's him alive and you getting ready to apply tomato paste and marinade him, before deep frying him in sesame oil in a Chinese wok" addressing his comment at a very amused JaeJoong in Hamtaro cooking apron and a still water-drippin' YooChun who was trying VERY hard not to laugh at his best friend.
    lol!

Soory ppl, if my one sentence was wayyyyy too long .. *puhahaa* I tend toget carried away Razz
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Fri 17 Apr - 12:26

Jaejoong finally decides to speak "Nah, don't pay attention to this Junsu. This is just a silly joke from Changmin's laptop" - Jaejoong picks up the piece of recipe and throws it into the trash bin underneath the kitchen counter as Changmin pouts at the early revelation.
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Fri 17 Apr - 13:21

"HYUNG !!! You spoiled all the fun !!" Changmin whined. "but it was worth it all the same lol! lol! . JunSu hyung's expression could be auctioned off at e-bay for a million dollars ! geek geek " Changmin hi-fived Yoochun. "BUT as punishment for givin' up my prank,you shall have to suffer Shim-jjang's wrath : I'll not get Yeon-Hee noona's number for you as I promised Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil " It was Jaejoong's turn to look embarrased as YooChun and JunSu raised an eyebrow and looked quizzically at each other.
    chunnified
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified Tue 21 Apr - 16:16

Yunho then entered the dining area and hurriedly sat down at the table, impatiently waiting to tell the rest of the members the news.
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Tue 21 Apr - 22:13

"Guys " YunHo's commanding baritone carried itself to the kitchen as four pairs of eyes looked up at him expectantly "Kang Ho Dong Hyung called...We have beeen invited attend Love Letter season 3 episode 32 ! But I checked our schedules wid manager Hyung - Only YooChun and I are Free so Jae stop pouting and go back to cooking, JunSu, Who took away ur candy ? And Minnie, dont even start. And you YooCHun, come wid me".

puhahhahaa.. this is a part from my own fanfiction ! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    SweetieHoneyKisses
    SweetieHoneyKisses
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14
    Smiling points : 19

Post by SweetieHoneyKisses Sat 7 Nov - 8:15

Yoochun's eyes widened."Why in hell do I have to go with you?I wanna sit riiiiight here.Aint no way you gettin' me up.." Yunho-hyung sighed."Will you just COME ON.We're the only ones free." Minnie snickered."He only wants to stay here because his boyfriend Junsu is staying too.."
    Micky HATED minnie's jokes about him."RUN FOR YOUR D**N LIFE." So he ran.
    And he chased him.
    SweetieHoneyKisses
    SweetieHoneyKisses
    Mickey level 1
    Mickey level 1

Number of posts : 14
    Smiling points : 19

Post by SweetieHoneyKisses Sat 7 Nov - 8:16

Yoochun's eyes widened."Why in hell do I have to go with you?I wanna sit riiiiight here.Aint no way you gettin' me up.." Yunho-hyung sighed."Will you just COME ON.We're the only ones free." Minnie snickered."He only wants to stay here because his boyfriend Junsu is staying too.."
    Micky HATED minnie's jokes about him."RUN FOR YOUR D**N LIFE." So he ran.
    And he chased him.
    samaya0107
    samaya0107
    Mickey level 2
    Mickey level 2

Number of posts : 39
    Smiling points : 43

Post by samaya0107 Sun 7 Mar - 1:10

^^uh-oh you double posted..oh well..

Yunho stood up and crossed his arms. Jaejoong sighed and continued his work.
    "yah! PARK YOOCHUN! SHIM CHANGMIN! stop it!" Junsu yelled at them angrily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content