Micky Yoochun international forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records

cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records Empty [NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records

Post by cottonpops Sun 22 Mar - 10:01

Guiness Book Of World Records: TVXQ Most Photo Taken!

Korea’s band TVXQ, has made another record in the Guinness Book Of World Records. According to the incomplete counts, Korea’s famous male band - TVXQ, from debut to today has partake in numerous photo shoots of magazines, album, singles, CFs, endorsement etc kind of photos has surmount over 500 000 000 (including group, solo shots and with others) TVXQ has became the only artist with most numbers of photos of all celebrities globally.
    This record has been officially recorded in the Guinness Book Of World Records. This is Korea’s artist, TVXQ. They have the most number of fans, which is also included in the records.

P.S The total number of photos are counted from the day they debut to 19 March 2009.

Source: TVXQbaidu
    Translation: crazee@TVXQfever.bs
    Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    cottonpops
    cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records Empty Re: [NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records

Post by cottonpops Sun 22 Mar - 10:05

Okay best, is there anymore records for them to beat? tongue I'm so proud of them Exclamation
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 198
    Smiling points : 296

[NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records Empty Re: [NEWS] TVXQ, 22/03/09 Guiness Book Of World Records

Post by rdbsk Sun 22 Mar - 10:14

Whoaaaaaa !! Im sooooooooooooooooooo proud of our boys !! *Yaaaynesss * They broke YET another record !! Thanks for posting this Adhah !!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Post by huongle Sun 22 Mar - 11:04

Now i'm simply too proud to be their fan Very Happy
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Sun 22 Mar - 11:19

I just checked, i only have 15,000 files in my picture folder, i'm so embarassed ;__;
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Sun 22 Mar - 11:39

huongle wrote:I just checked, i only have 15,000 files in my picture folder, i'm so embarassed ;__;

Huong ... Ur the Man ..er.. Woman !! 15-effin' - Thousand ??? I guess i shud chop off my Cassiopeia finger !!
    huongle
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by huongle Sun 22 Mar - 11:48

LOL if they counted the stalker photos (esp from airports), the total number would go beyond the world's population lol!
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Post by rdbsk Sun 22 Mar - 20:32

[color:4d25=navy blue]I knowwwwwwww !! Them stalkers are HECK crazy !! Shocked
    But then again, our boys are IRRERESISTIBLE !! Laughing
    mickybabysusu
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

Post by mickybabysusu Tue 24 Mar - 2:42

omg im so proud of them!!!! *squeals*
    this is awesome!!!! another record!!!
    it will only be a matter of time before micky create another record for having the most hairstyles lol!

huongle wrote:I just checked, i only have 15,000 files in my picture folder, i'm so embarassed ;__;

omg. 15000
    .__.
    you are frigging awesome. now I'M embarrassed =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May - 2:26